[libreoffice-conference] dinner for Tuesday

Posted by Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

for today, Tuesday, from 1930 on, we plan to have a dinner at

        Ristorante - Pizzeria
        Porta Nova
        Italienische Spezialitäten
        Robert-Koch-Platz 12
        10115 Berlin
        Tel.: 030 / 28 04 04 08

*** IMPORTANT *** As we have to reserve a table, please reply via e-mail
if you want to attend, no later than 15:30 Berlin time, or tell it to us
in person at the venue.

Everyone pays their own meals, and please bring cash money. Credit cards
might not be accepted!

Looking forward to meeting you then,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

13 Comments

foral foral

Re: [libreoffice-conference] dinner for Tuesday

Naruhiko and I want to join!

(12/10/16 13:51), Florian Effenberger wrote:

> Hello,
>
> for today, Tuesday, from 1930 on, we plan to have a dinner at
>
>     Ristorante - Pizzeria
>     Porta Nova
>     Italienische Spezialitäten
>     Robert-Koch-Platz 12
>     10115 Berlin
>     Tel.: 030 / 28 04 04 08
>
> *** IMPORTANT *** As we have to reserve a table, please reply via
> e-mail if you want to attend, no later than 15:30 Berlin time, or tell
> it to us in person at the venue.
>
> Everyone pays their own meals, and please bring cash money. Credit
> cards might not be accepted!
>
> Looking forward to meeting you then,
> Florian

Svante Schubert Svante Schubert

Re: [libreoffice-conference] dinner for Tuesday

Nice to have a pre-meeting. I will join, but as I will be traveling and
won't make it before 2000 - or even later if trains are late..

Looking forward to Pizza, Pasta and discussions..
Svante

On 16.10.2012 13:51, Florian Effenberger wrote:

> Hello,
>
> for today, Tuesday, from 1930 on, we plan to have a dinner at
>
>     Ristorante - Pizzeria
>     Porta Nova
>     Italienische Spezialitäten
>     Robert-Koch-Platz 12
>     10115 Berlin
>     Tel.: 030 / 28 04 04 08
>
> *** IMPORTANT *** As we have to reserve a table, please reply via
> e-mail if you want to attend, no later than 15:30 Berlin time, or tell
> it to us in person at the venue.
>
> Everyone pays their own meals, and please bring cash money. Credit
> cards might not be accepted!
>
> Looking forward to meeting you then,
> Florian

Dawn Foster Dawn Foster

Re: [libreoffice-conference] dinner for Tuesday

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 4:51 AM, Florian Effenberger
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> for today, Tuesday, from 1930 on, we plan to have a dinner at
>
>         Ristorante - Pizzeria
>         Porta Nova
>         Italienische Spezialitäten
>         Robert-Koch-Platz 12
>         10115 Berlin
>         Tel.: 030 / 28 04 04 08
>
> *** IMPORTANT *** As we have to reserve a table, please reply via e-mail if
> you want to attend, no later than 15:30 Berlin time, or tell it to us in
> person at the venue.
>
> Everyone pays their own meals, and please bring cash money. Credit cards

Count me in. See you at 19:30 tonight.

Dawn

Stefan Weigel Stefan Weigel

Am 16.10.2012 13:51, schrieb Florian Effenberger:

>      Ristorante - Pizzeria
>      Porta Nova
>      Italienische Spezialitäten
>      Robert-Koch-Platz 12
>      10115 Berlin
>      Tel.: 030 / 28 04 04 08
>
> *** IMPORTANT *** As we have to reserve a table, please reply via
> e-mail if you want to attend, no later than 15:30 Berlin time, or
> tell it to us in person at the venue.

pls put me on the pizza list

Stefan
:-)

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-conference] dinner for Tuesday

Makoto Takizawa wrote (16-10-12 14:11)
> Naruhiko and I want to join!

me too!

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org

Christian Lohmaier-3 Christian Lohmaier-3

Re: [libreoffice-conference] dinner for Tuesday

Hi *,

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Cor Nouws <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Makoto Takizawa wrote (16-10-12 14:11)
>
>> Naruhiko and I want to join!
>

> me too!

Friedrich and me too :-)

ciao
Christian

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: [libreoffice-conference] dinner for Tuesday

enoki enoki

2012/10/16 Christian Lohmaier <[hidden email]>:

> Hi *,
>
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:33 PM, Cor Nouws <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Makoto Takizawa wrote (16-10-12 14:11)
>>
>>> Naruhiko and I want to join!
>>

>> me too!
>
> Friedrich and me too :-)

me too.

Shinji Enoki

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Re: [libreoffice-conference] dinner for Tuesday

I will be there.

--Jean

Bjoern Michaelsen Bjoern Michaelsen

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 01:51:49PM +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:

> Hello,
>
> for today, Tuesday, from 1930 on, we plan to have a dinner at
>
> Ristorante - Pizzeria
> Porta Nova
> Italienische Spezialitäten
> Robert-Koch-Platz 12
> 10115 Berlin
> Tel.: 030 / 28 04 04 08
>
> *** IMPORTANT *** As we have to reserve a table, please reply via
> e-mail if you want to attend, no later than 15:30 Berlin time, or
> tell it to us in person at the venue.

Count me in.

Best,

Bjoern

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: [libreoffice-conference] dinner for Tuesday

Count me in alongside Sophie and Jérôme Dumonteil.

Best,

Charles.
Le 16 oct. 2012 13:52, "Florian Effenberger" <[hidden email]>
a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> for today, Tuesday, from 1930 on, we plan to have a dinner at
>
>         Ristorante - Pizzeria
>         Porta Nova
>         Italienische Spezialitäten
>         Robert-Koch-Platz 12
>         10115 Berlin
>         Tel.: 030 / 28 04 04 08
>
> *** IMPORTANT *** As we have to reserve a table, please reply via e-mail
> if you want to attend, no later than 15:30 Berlin time, or tell it to us in
> person at the venue.
>
> Everyone pays their own meals, and please bring cash money. Credit cards
> might not be accepted!
>
> Looking forward to meeting you then,
> Florian
>
> --
> Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
> Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.**org/imprint<http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint>

epix epix

Re: [libreoffice-conference] dinner for Tuesday

Hi Flo, *

two more ...   :)

ciao
Erich

--
Erich Christian
Admin Team @ The Document Foundation

Lionel Dricot Lionel Dricot

Re: [libreoffice-conference] dinner for Tuesday

There will probably also be 4-5 Lanedians tonight :-)

See you there