[libreoffice-conference] meeting tonight

Posted by Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

to those of you who are already in Berlin tonight: We have reserved a
table for 20 people at

Restaurant "12 Apostel"
Georgenstraße 2
S-bahn station "Friedrichstaße"
10117 Berlin Mitte
+49 30 2010222
http://www.12-apostel.de/de/

Table reserved for "LibreOffice".

*** ATTENTION ***

(1) There exist two restaurants of that name. Please ensure that you go
to the right one, see above.

(2) Unfortunately, the restaurant does NOT accept credit cards. Ensure
you have cash money (Euro).

Looking forward to meeting you,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

2 Comments

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: [libreoffice-conference] meeting tonight

At what time do you want to meet there?

Kaplan

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Florian Effenberger <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> to those of you who are already in Berlin tonight: We have reserved a
> table for 20 people at
>
> Restaurant "12 Apostel"
> Georgenstraße 2
> S-bahn station "Friedrichstaße"
> 10117 Berlin Mitte
> +49 30 2010222
> http://www.12-apostel.de/de/
>
> Table reserved for "LibreOffice".
>
> *** ATTENTION ***
>
> (1) There exist two restaurants of that name. Please ensure that you go to
> the right one, see above.
>
> (2) Unfortunately, the restaurant does NOT accept credit cards. Ensure you
> have cash money (Euro).
>
> Looking forward to meeting you,
> Florian
>
> --
> Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
> Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.**org/imprint<http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint>

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: [libreoffice-conference] meeting tonight

Ooops... indeed :)

1900 local time