[libreoffice-conference] no venue entrance on Monday

Posted by Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

a notice to those who are in Berlin tomorrow (Monday) already:

Entrance to the venue is unfortunately *not* possible tomorrow, except
for those who have their permanent entry pass granted already (if so,
you do know, because you are in the organizational team :)

Thanks to everyone who wanted to provide a helping hand with
preparations, but please do *not* come to the venue, you cannot enter
before Tuesday.

Probably we can meet in the evening for dinner!

Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

6 Comments

Friedrich Strohmaier-4 Friedrich Strohmaier-4

Re: [libreoffice-conference] no venue entrance on Monday

Hi Florian, *,

Am 14.10.2012 19:42 schrieb Florian Effenberger:

> a notice to those who are in Berlin tomorrow (Monday) already:

> Entrance to the venue is unfortunately *not* possible tomorrow, except

[..]

> Probably we can meet in the evening for dinner!

good idea. I'll arrive in Berlin tomorrow evening and may be prepared
for leaving from my hotel at about 20°°H

Who else will be in Berlin tomorrow 2012-10-15 night?

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich
Documentfoundation Admin team

Friedrich Strohmaier-3 Friedrich Strohmaier-3

Foreningen til Støtte af Foreningen til Fremme af Retfærdighed Foreningen til Støtte af Foreningen til Fremme af Retfærdighed

On 14.10.2012 21:20, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:

> Who else will be in Berlin tomorrow 2012-10-15 night?

I will.

Ulrik Guldbæk, +4915212396178

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: [libreoffice-conference] no venue entrance on Monday

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 9:23 PM, Friedrich Strohmaier <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Probably we can meet in the evening for dinner!
>

> good idea. I'll arrive in Berlin tomorrow evening and may be prepared
> for leaving from my hotel at about 20°°H
>
> Who else will be in Berlin tomorrow 2012-10-15 night?

I'll be there.

Kaplan

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: [libreoffice-conference] no venue entrance on Monday

naruoga naruoga

Re: [libreoffice-conference] no venue entrance on Monday

# Sorry Friedrich, I forgot to "reply to all"...

Hi,

Here are two guys from Japan.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 4:23 AM, Friedrich Strohmaier
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Florian, *,
>
> Am 14.10.2012 19:42 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
>
>> a notice to those who are in Berlin tomorrow (Monday) already:
>
>> Entrance to the venue is unfortunately *not* possible tomorrow, except
>
> [..]
>
>> Probably we can meet in the evening for dinner!
>
> good idea. I'll arrive in Berlin tomorrow evening and may be prepared
> for leaving from my hotel at about 20°°H
>
> Who else will be in Berlin tomorrow 2012-10-15 night?
>

> Gruß/regards
> --
> Friedrich
> Documentfoundation Admin team