Regina

1 Comment

Martin Bayer Martin Bayer

Re: [libreoffice-conference] program of events

Regina -

thank you for bringing up this point.

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 05:24:36PM +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
> I cannot find any program of events. Please put a link on the
> conference home page. If a program of events does not exist yet,
> write a notice about that fact.

You are right, the conference's program has not yet been published.

We are currently working hard on bringing together the accepted talks
and the available time slots, and are looking forward to publish the
program until mid-September.

--
Cheers!
Martin Bayer