[libreoffice-conference] slides presentation key note

Posted by Cor Nouws Cor Nouws
Hi all,

I would love to share/point to some of the slides from Jeremy's
presentation from this morning.
Is that already available?
( Very effective when explaining publ administrations by example why
investing in open source is so much smarter :-) )

It looks as if it's to be mentioned too on the conference site:
   http://conference.libreoffice.org/program/wednesday-premier-track

  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org
  - www.librelex.org

5 Comments

Jeremy Allison Jeremy Allison

[libreoffice-conference] Re: slides presentation key note

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 04:23:39PM +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would love to share/point to some of the slides from Jeremy's
> presentation from this morning.
> Is that already available?
> ( Very effective when explaining publ administrations by example why
> investing in open source is so much smarter :-) )
>
> It looks as if it's to be mentioned too on the conference site:
>   http://conference.libreoffice.org/program/wednesday-premier-track

I think I forgot to send them, sorry. Here they are :

Jeremy.

Jeremy Allison-2 Jeremy Allison-2

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Re: slides presentation key note

Grrr. Seemed to strip attachments sending from my samba.org address. Trying
again from gmail. Sorry.

Jeremy.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 8:36 AM, Jeremy Allison <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 04:23:39PM +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would love to share/point to some of the slides from Jeremy's
> > presentation from this morning.
> > Is that already available?
> > ( Very effective when explaining publ administrations by example why
> > investing in open source is so much smarter :-) )
> >
> > It looks as if it's to be mentioned too on the conference site:
> >   http://conference.libreoffice.org/program/wednesday-premier-track
>
> I think I forgot to send them, sorry. Here they are :
>
> Jeremy.

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Re: slides presentation key note

Jeremy Allison wrote (17-10-12 18:11)
> Grrr. Seemed to strip attachments sending from my samba.org address. Trying
> again from gmail. Sorry.

No, it was the list manager indeed annoying you ;-)

Thanks for the slides. I can forward them to ... for the website?

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 07:01:04PM +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Jeremy Allison wrote (17-10-12 18:11)
> >Grrr. Seemed to strip attachments sending from my samba.org address. Trying
> >again from gmail. Sorry.
>
> No, it was the list manager indeed annoying you ;-)
>
> Thanks for the slides. I can forward them to ... for the website?

Yes - feel free to forward them anywhere !

Cheers,

        Jeremy.

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-conference] Re: slides presentation key note

Jeremy Allison wrote (02-11-12 18:48)

> Yes - feel free to forward them anywhere !

Ah, you may have seen my blog from just this afternoon :-)

http://cor4office.blogspot.nl/2012/11/what-arabic-turtle-and-google-have-to.html

Thanks

--
  - Cor