[libreoffice-conference] space for more Tuesday's community meetings

Posted by Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

here are some more details on Tuesday's community meetings.

The good news: There is still space left for more meetings! ;-) So, in
case you want to spontaneously organize something, please talk to us at
the venue, or write us at [hidden email]
and we can check the availability of rooms.

*** NOTE *** IMPORTANT *** NOTE *** IMPORTANT ***

Be advised that on Tuesday, the venue will be open from 1400 to
approximately 1900. Entry before 1400 therefore is *not* possible on
Tuesday.

*** NOTE *** IMPORTANT *** NOTE *** IMPORTANT ***

For the currently planned meetings, see my previous message: "At 1500, a
private Board of Directors meetings, whose minutes will be made public
afterwards. At 1700, a meeting of the Engineering Steering Committee,
whereas I don't know whether that is public or not. I assume it's
public, but I lack knowledge about that."

Looking forward to meeting you in Berlin,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108