[libreoffice-conference] t-shirts and stickers

Posted by Cor Nouws Cor Nouws
Hi all,

When you wonder what's in the blue bag that I carried all day yesterday:
come to the hall at lunch time (from the conference rooms, stairs down
and then left from where food/drink is):

I've brought me some nice T-shirts (not for free) from the Dutch Ubuntu
group.
(Of course with apologies to the other great sponsors of LibreOffice
that I do not have T-shirts available for.)

Also: I've brought me some older design LibreOffice T-shirts.
Small / ladies sizes.

Further: I've a sticker - only printed on labels since the sticker
vendors that I was able to find in a hurry were not able to do it in
time for the conference. But you can see the design on our wiki:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Ideas/Promotion#Sticker_.22i_Love_libreoffice.22

CU :-)
Cor

--