libreoffice draw 6.02 the last crashes when print and paste

tiscalinet-prowlerxpla tiscalinet-prowlerxpla

libreoffice draw 6.02 the last crashes when print and paste

libreoffice draw 6.0.2.1 files on windows 7pro crashes when print, I
suspect that it happens with files created with libreoffice 5, but I'm
not sure.
is there a way to solve this issue??

also it crashes when I select and copy some draw element and paste in
filemakerpro.
is there a way to solve also this??
manythanks