[libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

Next » 12
sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

Hi all,

To help Christian doing this once instead of a per language basis, who
is willing to have 4.4 and 4.3 projects removed from Pootle? Please, add
your language in this thread:
-

Thanks in advance!
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Michael Bauer Michael Bauer

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

gd can be taken off, focussing only on the latest

Sgrìobh Sophie na leanas 18/04/2016 aig 16:56:

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

pt-BR can be archived.

--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice

Rhoslyn Prys-2 Rhoslyn Prys-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

cy can be removed.

Ar 18/04/2016 16:56, ysgrifennodd Sophie:

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

2016-04-18 18:56, Sophie rašė:
> Hi all,
>
> To help Christian doing this once instead of a per language basis, who
> is willing to have 4.4 and 4.3 projects removed from Pootle? Please, add
> your language in this thread:

Hi Sophie,

why not ask who wants it kept instead (so that I'd know whom to frown
upon). :)

Rimas

Kevin Suo Kevin Suo

Nagy Ákos Nagy Ákos

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

ro (Romanian) can be removed.

--
Ákos

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

Hi Rimas,
Le 18/04/2016 19:12, Rimas Kudelis a écrit :

> 2016-04-18 18:56, Sophie rašė:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> To help Christian doing this once instead of a per language basis, who
>> is willing to have 4.4 and 4.3 projects removed from Pootle? Please, add
>> your language in this thread:
>
> Hi Sophie,
>
> why not ask who wants it kept instead (so that I'd know whom to frown
> upon). :)

you're right, I should have done it the other way round, noted for next
time ;-)

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

Osoitz E Osoitz E

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

eu (Basque) can be removed

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

Please remove cs (Czech) too.

Thanks,
Stanislav

> Hi all,
>
> To help Christian doing this once instead of a per language basis, who
> is willing to have 4.4 and 4.3 projects removed from Pootle? Please, add
> your language in this thread:
> -
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Cheers
> Sophie
> --
> Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Co-founder - Release coordinator
> The Document Foundation

kelemeng kelemeng

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

Hi Sophie

hu may go as well.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen

> Hi all,
>
> To help Christian doing this once instead of a per language basis, who
> is willing to have 4.4 and 4.3 projects removed from Pootle? Please, add
> your language in this thread:
> -
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Cheers
> Sophie

Harri Pitkänen Harri Pitkänen

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

Hi!

Finnish (fi) can be removed.

Harri

Donald Rogers Donald Rogers

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

eo can be removed too

naruoga naruoga

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

ja (Japannese) can be archived.

2016年4月19日(火) 0:56 Sophie <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> To help Christian doing this once instead of a per language basis, who
> is willing to have 4.4 and 4.3 projects removed from Pootle? Please, add
> your language in this thread:
> -
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Cheers
> Sophie
> --
> Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Co-founder - Release coordinator
> The Document Foundation

Naruhiko Ogasawara ([hidden email])

2016-04-18 18:56, Sophie wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> To help Christian doing this once instead of a per language basis, who
> is willing to have 4.4 and 4.3 projects removed from Pootle? Please, add
> your language in this thread:

I think LT should go.

Cheers,
Rimas

2016-04-20 08:10, Rimas Kudelis rašė:
> 2016-04-18 18:56, Sophie wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> To help Christian doing this once instead of a per language basis, who
>> is willing to have 4.4 and 4.3 projects removed from Pootle? Please, add
>> your language in this thread:
> I think LT should go.

Sorry, apparently, not. Please disregard my message above.

Rimas

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Sophie wrote on 18-04-16 17:56:
> To help Christian doing this once instead of a per language basis, who
> is willing to have 4.4 and 4.3 projects removed from Pootle? Please, add
> your language in this thread:

Hi Sophie,

It's not clear to us if the 4.3 and 4.4 are still used for displayed
suggestions. (Opinions?) And those suggestions are used often.

So with a little hesitation: could only 4.3 be removed for now?

Ciao,

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org

Stuart Swales Stuart Swales

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

Happy for en-GB 4.3 and 4.4 to be removed

Stuart

--
Stuart Swales

Christian Kühl-2 Christian Kühl-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 4.3 and 4.4 projects removal from Pootle

Hi Sophie,

German translation for all released versions is complete, and I think,
suggestions from these versions are sufficient, so please generally
remove outdated German projects from Pootle.

Thanks,
Christian.

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Il 20/04/2016 09:26, Cor Nouws ha scritto:

> Sophie wrote on 18-04-16 17:56:
>> To help Christian doing this once instead of a per language basis, who
>> is willing to have 4.4 and 4.3 projects removed from Pootle? Please, add
>> your language in this thread:
>
> Hi Sophie,
>
> It's not clear to us if the 4.3 and 4.4 are still used for displayed
> suggestions. (Opinions?) And those suggestions are used often.
>
> So with a little hesitation: could only 4.3 be removed for now?
>
> Ciao,

Hi

if suggestion from 4.3 and 4.4 will be still displayed (that is, they
are in the Translation Memory), I agree to remove the projects.

Moreover, still waiting for an integration of ODFAuthors sections for
LibreOffice Manuals... ;)

Ciao!
--
Valter