[libreoffice-l10n] 6.1 press release

sophie sophie

[libreoffice-l10n] 6.1 press release

Hi all,

For the 6.1 release, Italo has prepared a press folder where you can
find 3 documents:
- one on the general release announcement,
- another one describing the new icons styles
- another one naming developers having contributing to the features

Those 3 documents are finalized and you can work on their translation,
then send them to Italo or me, Italo maintains a list of press contact
in several languages and will take care to send them to journalists.
Documents are stored here:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/Shared/LO%20Releases/LO61&fileid=70682

The presentation is not finalized yet, I'll let you know when it's ready.
Thanks a lot in advance for your work!
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Italo Vignoli-5 Italo Vignoli-5

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 6.1 press release

On 01/08/2018 14:29, sophi wrote:

> The presentation is not finalized yet, I'll let you know when it's ready.

The presentation must be ready tomorrow, as we have the first
pre-briefings on Friday. I will send a message to the mailing list when
is ready. Please do note that the presentation is the least important
doc as most journalists will rely on written documents (so, on the press
release and the two background).

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email [hidden email]

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 6.1 press release

Hi, Italo et Sophie,

the link Sophie posted is locked and is not even accessible with an
existing nextcloud account (at least not mine).

Can someone send me these three finalized documents so I can finish the
Slovenian localization?

Thanks, m.

On 01/08/2018 23:07, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:

> Can someone send me these three finalized documents so I can finish the
> Slovenian localization?

Documents attached. The folder is shared with the entire user group, so
there must be an issue with your account (which unfortunately I am not
able to solve).

--
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
email [hidden email]
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - skype italovignoli
hangout/jabber [hidden email]
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 6.1 press release

Thanks, Italo.

Lp, m.

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Il 01/08/2018 14:29, sophi ha scritto:

> Hi all,
>
> For the 6.1 release, Italo has prepared a press folder where you can
> find 3 documents:
> - one on the general release announcement,
> - another one describing the new icons styles
> - another one naming developers having contributing to the features
>
> Those 3 documents are finalized and you can work on their translation,
> then send them to Italo or me, Italo maintains a list of press contact
> in several languages and will take care to send them to journalists.

Supposing not necessary for Italian... :)

--
Valter
Open Source is better!

On 02/08/2018 10:16, Valter Mura wrote:

> Supposing not necessary for Italian... :)

Yes, I will take care of localization... Sadly, I could not help with
software localization.

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Il 02/08/2018 10:19, Italo Vignoli ha scritto:
> On 02/08/2018 10:16, Valter Mura wrote:
>
>> Supposing not necessary for Italian... :)
>
> Yes, I will take care of localization... Sadly, I could not help with
> software localization.

Luckily, already done! :)

Ciao
--
Valter
Open Source is better!
LibreOffice: www.libreoffice.org
KDE: www.kde.org
Kubuntu: www.kubuntu.org
OpenSuse: it.opensuse.org
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.

Jean-Baptiste Faure-3 Jean-Baptiste Faure-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] 6.1 press release

uploaded French translations in localisation subfolder.

Best regards.
JBF
Le 01/08/2018 à 14:29, sophi a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> For the 6.1 release, Italo has prepared a press folder where you can
> find 3 documents:
> - one on the general release announcement,
> - another one describing the new icons styles
> - another one naming developers having contributing to the features
>
> Those 3 documents are finalized and you can work on their translation,
> then send them to Italo or me, Italo maintains a list of press contact
> in several languages and will take care to send them to journalists.
> Documents are stored here:
> https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/files/?dir=/Shared/LO%20Releases/LO61&fileid=70682
>
> The presentation is not finalized yet, I'll let you know when it's ready.
> Thanks a lot in advance for your work!
> Cheers
> Sophie

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.