[libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] Micro-Update published for Impress Remote

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

[libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] Micro-Update published for Impress Remote

Hi,

just pushed version 1.0.2 to the Play Store, now including 72
languages and a bugfix for

 * fdo#60487 - sdremote - load default preferences eg. volume control
   switch.

(version 1.0.1 was temporarily published, but contained a
regression).

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Zeki Bildirici Zeki Bildirici

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] Micro-Update published for Impress Remote

12 Şub 2013 02:00 tarihinde "Thorsten Behrens" <[hidden email]>
yazdı:

> Hi,

Hi
> just pushed version 1.0.2 to the Play Store, now including 72
> languages and a bugfix for
>
>  * fdo#60487 - sdremote - load default preferences eg. volume control
>    switch.

Thanks. I've updated it . Btw you mean the Google play app page translation
or UI translation? UI is still English and no options for changing the ui
lang.

Best regards,
Zeki

Joan Montané Joan Montané

2013/2/12 Zeki Bildirici <[hidden email]>

> 12 Şub 2013 02:00 tarihinde "Thorsten Behrens" <[hidden email]
> >
> yazdı:
> >
> > Hi,
>
> Hi
> > just pushed version 1.0.2 to the Play Store, now including 72
> > languages and a bugfix for

Hi all,

Impress Remote 1.0.2 UI now looks in Catalan for me. All works fine, but
there is a problem with apostrophe ' and quotes " signs. They look as html
entities &apos; and &quot;. Other languages can be affected too.

Joan Montané

Zeki Bildirici wrote:
> Thanks. I've updated it . Btw you mean the Google play app page
> translation or UI translation? UI is still English and no options
> for changing the ui lang.

The App UI should pick the language your phone is running - that works
here. Can you confirm the rest of your phone UI is e.g. Turkish, but
the Impress Remote still English? If yes, please file a bug, including
phone type and android version?

I've just added component "Android Impress Remote" to bugzilla for
tracking.

Thanks,

-- Thorsten