[libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] 3.5 strings updated in Pootle

Andras Timar Andras Timar

[libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] 3.5 strings updated in Pootle

Hi,

Today I updated strings in Pootle, there are a few new/changed strings.
We are in string freeze now. I'll pull translations from Pootle this
weekend for rc1.

By the way, error logs from beta3 are online, please check and fix those
errors. http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/

Latest pot and sdf files are also online at
http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/

Best regards,
Andras

Mihkel Tõnnov Mihkel Tõnnov

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] 3.5 strings updated in Pootle

2012/1/12 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> Today I updated strings in Pootle, there are a few new/changed strings.
> We are in string freeze now. I'll pull translations from Pootle this
> weekend for rc1.
>
> By the way, error logs from beta3 are online, please check and fix those
> errors. http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/

Fixed for et.

Best regards,
Mihkel

Niklas Johansson Niklas Johansson

Andras Timar skrev 2012-01-11 23:33:

> Hi,
>
> Today I updated strings in Pootle, there are a few new/changed strings.
> We are in string freeze now. I'll pull translations from Pootle this
> weekend for rc1.
>
> By the way, error logs from beta3 are online, please check and fix those
> errors. http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/
>
> Latest pot and sdf files are also online at
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/
>
> Best regards,
> Andras
I believe it's now fixed for sv.

Best regards,
Niklas Johansson

Serg Bormant Serg Bormant

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] 3.5 strings updated in Pootle

> By the way, error logs from beta3 are online, please check and fix those
> errors. http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/

I believe it's now fixed for ru.

--
wbr, sb

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] 3.5 strings updated in Pootle

Hi Andras,
On 11/01/2012 23:33, Andras Timar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today I updated strings in Pootle, there are a few new/changed strings.
> We are in string freeze now. I'll pull translations from Pootle this
> weekend for rc1.
>
> By the way, error logs from beta3 are online, please check and fix those
> errors. http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/

FR is corrected now.

Kind regards
Sophie

Leif Lodahl Leif Lodahl

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] 3.5 strings updated in Pootle

Hi Andreas,
Errors for "da" (Danish) was corrected today.

Cheers,
Leif Lodahl

Valter Mura (Google Drive) Valter Mura (Google Drive)

2012/1/12 leif <[hidden email]>

> Hi Andreas,
> Errors for "da" (Danish) was corrected today.
>
> Cheers,
> Leif Lodahl
>

> On 11-01-2012 23:33, Andras Timar wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Today I updated strings in Pootle, there are a few new/changed strings.
>> We are in string freeze now. I'll pull translations from Pootle this
>> weekend for rc1.
>>
>> By the way, error logs from beta3 are online, please check and fix those
>> errors. http://dev-www.libreoffice.**org/l10n/errorlog/<http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/>

Error should be fixed now, but Pootle is unresponsive and is not

One question: is there a way in Pootle to mark/highlight source files with
updates?

Brdgs,
--
Valter
*Open Source is better!*

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] 3.5 strings updated in Pootle

Hi Valter,

2012/1/14 Valter Mura <[hidden email]>:
> Error should be fixed now, but Pootle is unresponsive and is not

Yes, that must be backup process, that happens every 3 hours I think.
It just takes a few minutes.

> One question: is there a way in Pootle to mark/highlight source files with
> updates?

I think there is no way. When you see a file that is not at 100%, then
it needs work.

2012/1/14 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>

> Hi Valter,
>
> 2012/1/14 Valter Mura <[hidden email]>:
> > Error should be fixed now, but Pootle is unresponsive and is not
> >

> Yes, that must be backup process, that happens every 3 hours I think.
> It just takes a few minutes.
>

> > One question: is there a way in Pootle to mark/highlight source files
> with
> > updates?
>
> I think there is no way. When you see a file that is not at 100%, then
> it needs work.

Thanks, Andras.

I briefly explain why I asked that. We work offline. So, I download the
files and distribute them to the others. They and I translate them, after I
re-upload them in the server.

If there is not a "final" string freeze of the files, we need to check
again and again the files for differences and apply them, to avoid an
upload of non-correct files.

If the changes occur while we are translating, we are in the situation that
files change but we are not able to understand immediately which files have
been modified. That's why I asked for some mark or highlight: in this way
we can easily find the "latest modified".

Hope I've been clear.

Ciao

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] 3.5 strings updated in Pootle

Hi Valter,

2012/1/14 Valter Mura <[hidden email]>:

> 2012/1/14 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>
>
>> Hi Valter,
>>
>> 2012/1/14 Valter Mura <[hidden email]>:
>> > Error should be fixed now, but Pootle is unresponsive and is not
>> >

>> Yes, that must be backup process, that happens every 3 hours I think.
>> It just takes a few minutes.
>>

>> > One question: is there a way in Pootle to mark/highlight source files
>> with
>> > updates?
>>
>> I think there is no way. When you see a file that is not at 100%, then
>> it needs work.
>>

> Thanks, Andras.
>
> I briefly explain why I asked that. We work offline. So, I download the
> files and distribute them to the others. They and I translate them, after I
> re-upload them in the server.
>
> If there is not a "final" string freeze of the files, we need to check
> again and again the files for differences and apply them, to avoid an
> upload of non-correct files.
>
> If the changes occur while we are translating, we are in the situation that
> files change but we are not able to understand immediately which files have
> been modified. That's why I asked for some mark or highlight: in this way
> we can easily find the "latest modified".
>
> Hope I've been clear.

Yes, I understand your problem now. If nobody works online, you can
upload the "non-correct files", there will be no data loss. Then you
can update your files with the latest templates on the Files tab in
Pootle.

Best regards,
Andras

Valter Mura (Google Drive) Valter Mura (Google Drive)

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] 3.5 strings updated in Pootle

2012/1/14 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>

> Hi Valter,
>
> > I briefly explain why I asked that. We work offline. So, I download the
> > files and distribute them to the others. They and I translate them,
> after I
> > re-upload them in the server.
> >
> > If there is not a "final" string freeze of the files, we need to check
> > again and again the files for differences and apply them, to avoid an
> > upload of non-correct files.
> >
> > If the changes occur while we are translating, we are in the situation
> that
> > files change but we are not able to understand immediately which files
> have
> > been modified. That's why I asked for some mark or highlight: in this way
> > we can easily find the "latest modified".
> >
> > Hope I've been clear.
> >
> Yes, I understand your problem now. If nobody works online, you can
> upload the "non-correct files", there will be no data loss. Then you
> can update your files with the latest templates on the Files tab in
> Pootle.

Thanks for clarifications, Andras.

--
Valter
*Open Source is better!*
KDE: www.kde.org
Kubuntu: www.kubuntu.org
LibreOffice: www.libreoffice.org

sambelete25 sambelete25

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] 3.5 strings updated in Pootle

በ እሑድ 06 Ter 2004 6:30:46 ጠዋት Valter Mura የፃፈው :

> 2012/1/14 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>
>
> > Hi Valter,
> >
> > > I briefly explain why I asked that. We work offline. So, I download the
> > > files and distribute them to the others. They and I translate them,
> >
> > after I
> >
> > > re-upload them in the server.
> > >
> > > If there is not a "final" string freeze of the files, we need to check
> > > again and again the files for differences and apply them, to avoid an
> > > upload of non-correct files.
> > >
> > > If the changes occur while we are translating, we are in the situation
> >
> > that
> >
> > > files change but we are not able to understand immediately which files
> >
> > have
> >
> > > been modified. That's why I asked for some mark or highlight: in this
> > > way we can easily find the "latest modified".
> > >
> > > Hope I've been clear.
> >
> > Yes, I understand your problem now. If nobody works online, you can
> > upload the "non-correct files", there will be no data loss. Then you
> > can update your files with the latest templates on the Files tab in
> > Pootle.
>
> Thanks for clarifications, Andras.

Hello all

This is exactly my problem to.
> > > re-upload them in the server.
can you be more specific please. I am new here.

Thanks