[libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

Andras Timar Andras Timar

[libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

Hi,

I updated Pootle with the latest templates. I'll push your
translations for LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 Sunday night or Monday. If you
can't work on it this weekend, don't worry, you'll have many
opportunities to update translations, there will be many releases in
the next weeks. Also, there might be further string changes.

For those, who don't use Pootle, files are at the regular place:
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-SDF/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26.sdf.bz2
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-POT/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26-UI.pot.zip
http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-POT/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26-help.pot.zip

Thanks,
Andras

Yury Tarasievich Yury Tarasievich

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

On 11/26/2011 09:05 AM, Andras Timar wrote:

> I updated Pootle with the latest templates. I'll push your
> translations for LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 Sunday night or Monday. If you
> can't work on it this weekend, don't worry, you'll have many
> opportunities to update translations, there will be many releases in
> the next weeks. Also, there might be further string changes.

BTW, what's the difference between 'Range' and
'Scope' (may be found in sc/source/ui/src, e.g.,
under ID
#:
namedlg.src#RID_SCDLG_NAMES.FT_SCOPE.fixedtext.text)?
I didn't look too hard, and I don't use Calc
much, so I couldn't find 'Scope' in dialogs
readily.

Help site doesn't help with this, too (search
produces lots of this:
! scope="col" | Fields ! scope="col" |
{{ProductName}} Tag
looks like wiki markup).

Yury

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

2011/11/26 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> I updated Pootle with the latest templates. I'll push your
> translations for LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 Sunday night or Monday. If you
> can't work on it this weekend, don't worry, you'll have many
> opportunities to update translations, there will be many releases in
> the next weeks. Also, there might be further string changes.
>
> For those, who don't use Pootle, files are at the regular place:
>
> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-SDF/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26.sdf.bz2
>
> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-POT/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26-UI.pot.zip
>
> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-POT/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26-help.pot.zip
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

Hi Andras,

I guess that this should give a lot of work. Can You please tell me the
KeyID from new strings?

If You can´t do it, please let me know

--
Sérgio Marques

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

Hi Sergio,

2011/11/28 Sérgio Marques <[hidden email]>:

> 2011/11/26 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I updated Pootle with the latest templates. I'll push your
>> translations for LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 Sunday night or Monday. If you
>> can't work on it this weekend, don't worry, you'll have many
>> opportunities to update translations, there will be many releases in
>> the next weeks. Also, there might be further string changes.
>>
>> For those, who don't use Pootle, files are at the regular place:
>>
>> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-SDF/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26.sdf.bz2
>>
>> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-POT/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26-UI.pot.zip
>>
>> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-POT/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26-help.pot.zip
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andras
>>

> Hi Andras,
>
> I guess that this should give a lot of work. Can You please tell me the
> KeyID from new strings?
>
> If You can´t do it, please let me know

A lot of work? Your language (pt) has complete UI, and 362 words are
left from help, so basically you are done for beta0. For future
updates I can't give you the KeyIDs of new strings, but you will see
them in Pootle as new or fuzzy.

Best regards,
Andras

Andras Timar Andras Timar

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

I pushed translations yesterday morning to git. I fixed a few fatal
errors in git only, so build won't break on them, but please fix these
problems in Pootle, too (and check for at least 'xmltags' errors
regularly).

Languages with fatal errors: da, pt, pt-BR, tr, zh-CN. Please check
all bugs at http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/3.5-beta0-l10nbugs/

Thanks,
Andras

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

Hello Andras

If I recall correctly (my memory may fail), I used to locate a string in
pootle with the the "par_id" number... as in

helpcontent2 source\text\scalc\01\04060120.xhp 0 help par_id4146942

It was precise and straightforward. No mistake.

However, now, this number is not in the comments area anymore... so I have to look from the xhp file...

Am I correct in this diagnosis?

Thank you

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

Hello Olivier,

2011/11/29 Olivier Hallot <[hidden email]>:

> Hello Andras
>
> If I recall correctly (my memory may fail), I used to locate a string in
> pootle with the the "par_id" number... as in
>
> helpcontent2    source\text\scalc\01\04060120.xhp       0       help
>  par_id4146942
>
> It was precise and straightforward. No mistake.
>
> However, now, this number is not in the comments area anymore... so I have
> to look from the xhp file...
>

> Am I correct in this diagnosis?

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pt_BR/libo35x_help/translate.html?search=par_id4146942&sfields=source&sfields=target&sfields=notes&sfields=locations

Seems to be working...

Andras

xslidian xslidian

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

Hi, Andras Timar, *,

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I pushed translations yesterday morning to git. I fixed a few fatal
> errors in git only, so build won't break on them, but please fix these
> problems in Pootle, too (and check for at least 'xmltags' errors
> regularly).
>
> Languages with fatal errors: da, pt, pt-BR, tr, zh-CN. Please check
> all bugs at http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/3.5-beta0-l10nbugs/

zh-CN should be fixed now.

Two strings updated:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/zh_CN/libo35x_help/shared/guide.po/translate/?unit=13249681
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/zh_CN/libo35x_help/translate.html?unit=14881515

> Thanks,
> Andras

Best wishes,
Dean (@xslidian)

2011/11/29 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>

> Hi Sergio,
>
> 2011/11/28 Sérgio Marques <[hidden email]>:
> > 2011/11/26 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I updated Pootle with the latest templates. I'll push your
> >> translations for LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 Sunday night or Monday. If you
> >> can't work on it this weekend, don't worry, you'll have many
> >> opportunities to update translations, there will be many releases in
> >> the next weeks. Also, there might be further string changes.
> >>
> >> For those, who don't use Pootle, files are at the regular place:
> >>

> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-SDF/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26.sdf.bz2
> >>

> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-POT/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26-UI.pot.zip
> >>

> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/latest-POT/libreoffice-3-5-en-US-2011-11-26-help.pot.zip
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Andras
> >>

> > Hi Andras,
> >
> > I guess that this should give a lot of work. Can You please tell me the
> > KeyID from new strings?
> >
> > If You can´t do it, please let me know
>
> A lot of work? Your language (pt) has complete UI, and 362 words are
> left from help, so basically you are done for beta0. For future
> updates I can't give you the KeyIDs of new strings, but you will see
> them in Pootle as new or fuzzy.

Yes, it´s complete. But my issue is that Olivier said I have mistakes in

Ne9f
7T_Q
#tUX
Lri2

and I can´t find them in pootle. But thanks anyway.

Sérgio Marques

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

2011/11/29 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> I pushed translations yesterday morning to git. I fixed a few fatal
> errors in git only, so build won't break on them, but please fix these
> problems in Pootle, too (and check for at least 'xmltags' errors
> regularly).
>
> Languages with fatal errors: da, pt, pt-BR, tr, zh-CN. Please check
> all bugs at http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/3.5-beta0-l10nbugs/
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

Fixed for pt

--
Sérgio Marques

Leif Lodahl Leif Lodahl

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

Fixed for da as well.

/Leif

2011/11/29 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> I pushed translations yesterday morning to git. I fixed a few fatal
> errors in git only, so build won't break on them, but please fix these
> problems in Pootle, too (and check for at least 'xmltags' errors
> regularly).
>
> Languages with fatal errors: da, pt, pt-BR, tr, zh-CN. Please check
> all bugs at http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/3.5-beta0-l10nbugs/
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

https://liorkaplan.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/translation-status-for-libreoffice-3-5-0-beta0/

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2011/11/29 Lior Kaplan <[hidden email]>:
> https://liorkaplan.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/translation-status-for-libreoffice-3-5-0-beta0/

I presume you used Pootle stats, not actual stats, so Slovenian (100%
!) , Romanian and Serbian are not in your stats. What script did you
use?

Anyway, thanks for bloging about the status! :)

Thanks,
Andras

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2011/11/29 Lior Kaplan <[hidden email]>:
> >
> https://liorkaplan.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/translation-status-for-libreoffice-3-5-0-beta0/
> >

> I presume you used Pootle stats, not actual stats, so Slovenian (100%
> !) , Romanian and Serbian are not in your stats. What script did you
> use?

Pootle status indeed, no script was used. So languages not in Pootle
weren't included.

> Anyway, thanks for bloging about the status! :)

Gladly (:

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

Hi Andras

Scratching my head and testing more, I found a weird behaviour with
pootle search facility.

The first search of a bad word works correctly, it returns a list of
matches. On each element I change the bad word to a good word and submit.

But I want now to redo the search with the bad word... As in
double-checking the task I just did. I type the bad word in the search
box, set the scope, and hit return.

I get the same list, but filled with the good words, that I just corrected.

Bizarre...

So, it appears (IMHO) the search is done in a sort of data cache, but
the matches are taken from the database. Lokks like a synch is missing
there.

Could it be?

Regards

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
+55-21-8822-8812

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

Hi Olivier,

2011/11/29 Olivier Hallot <[hidden email]>:
> So, it appears (IMHO) the search is done in a sort of data cache, but the
> matches are taken from the database. Lokks like a synch is missing there.
>
> Could it be?

Yes, I'm sure that generation of search indexes does not happen in
real time, but I don't know much about Pootle internals.

Best regards,
Andras

Anton Meixome Anton Meixome

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibreOffice 3.5 beta0 translation

24 hours, more or less

2011/11/29 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Olivier,
>
> 2011/11/29 Olivier Hallot <[hidden email]>:
>> So, it appears (IMHO) the search is done in a sort of data cache, but the
>> matches are taken from the database. Lokks like a synch is missing there.
>>
>> Could it be?
>>

> Yes, I'm sure that generation of search indexes does not happen in
> real time, but I don't know much about Pootle internals.
>
> Best regards,
> Andras

Antón Méixome - TDF member 105
Blog about Galician Office Suite