[libreoffice-l10n] About LibreOffice in Occitan-lengadocian

bruno gallart bruno gallart

[libreoffice-l10n] About LibreOffice in Occitan-lengadocian

Occitan-lengadocian's project

Hi all,

I have installed LibreOffice.org on Ubuntu 10.10 with the language pack
occitan-lengadocian. It works fine. It is a pleasure.

I have tried to install the windows's version,( LibreOffice all_lang)
but in the language settings/Languages/user Interface I have not occitan
as choice.

For Windows, the manipulation to choose the language's interface  is the
same ? There i some manipulation diferent to do ?

Congratulations for all the group of LibreOffice 'creators and
contributors. Very good work.

Cheers,

Bruno

eskroni eskroni

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] About LibreOffice in Occitan-lengadocian

Hi Bruno,

2010/12/9 bruno <[hidden email]>:
> Occitan-lengadocian's project
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have installed LibreOffice.org on Ubuntu 10.10 with the language pack
> occitan-lengadocian. It works fine. It is a pleasure.
>
> I have tried to install the windows's version,( LibreOffice all_lang) but in
> the language settings/Languages/user Interface I have not occitan as choice.

Which package did you install? There are two different packages
available - one called "Multi-language-install" and the second
"all-language-install". I think you have to install the
all-language-install package.

> For Windows, the manipulation to choose the language's i nterface  is the
> same ? There i some manipulation diferent to do ?

The procedure to change the UI is the same.

I hope this helps.

Sigrid

bruno gallart bruno gallart

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] About LibreOffice in Occitan-lengadocian

Hi Sigrid,

Thanks for your answer.

I have installed the" LibreOffice 3.3... all_languages_install "  but
when I want to choose the language of user's interface I have
French,Ukrainian, Uzbek, Venda, Vietnamese, Xhosa ... but not
Occitan-lengadocian. I think, maybe, it is because I have achieved the
translation a quite late and it was not integrated in this LibreOffice.
I can wait an another version. Does'nt matter. You have enought work.

Cheers
Bruno

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

2010.12.09 17:35, bruno rašė:

> Hi Sigrid,
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> I have installed the" LibreOffice 3.3... all_languages_install "  but
> when I want to choose the language of user's interface I have
> French,Ukrainian, Uzbek, Venda, Vietnamese, Xhosa ... but not
> Occitan-lengadocian. I think, maybe, it is because I have achieved the
> translation a quite late and it was not integrated in this LibreOffice.
> I can wait an another version. Does'nt matter. You have enought work.

No, it's probably because you chose default installation which only
installed English (US), French (your region) and the few languages at
the end of the (big) list of available locales, the latter being a bug.
Try to reinstall this time choosing Custom install.

By the way, is the aforementioned bug reported? I noticed it too, but
didn't get to reporting it anywhere...

Regards,
Rimas

bruno gallart bruno gallart

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] About LibreOffice in Occitan-lengadocian

Thanks Rimas, thanks Sigrid

It was a bad manipulation. I have LibreOffice en Occitan-lengadocian and
more, the dictionay for spellchecker is directly loaded ! Very good.

Thanks all for your very good work !

Cheers,
Bruno