[libreoffice-l10n] Access rights for terminology project on Persian pootle

Hossein Noorikhah Hossein Noorikhah

[libreoffice-l10n] Access rights for terminology project on Persian pootle

Hi,
We have already translated 60% of strings of Persian LibreOffice. We also
need permissions on terminology section on pootle. Please give me access
rights on this project too.

http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/fa/terminology/

Thanks
Hossein

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Access rights for terminology project on Persian pootle

2010.12.08 19:15, Hossein Noorikhah rašė:
> Hi,
> We have already translated 60% of strings of Persian LibreOffice. We also
> need permissions on terminology section on pootle. Please give me access
> rights on this project too.
>
> http://pootle.documentfoundation.org/fa/terminology/

Done. I've granted you the appropriate rights for Persian language
itself, I think this is what I do in other cases anyway.

You may try to generate a terminology from the LibO translation
automatically, here:
http://translations.documentfoundation.org/fa/libo33/terminology_manage.html

However, I personally would until all translation files are imported
from OOo, and only generate the glossary then. I guess the result would
be much more complete.

Regards,
Rimas