[libreoffice-l10n] Access to Pootle?

Niklas Johansson Niklas Johansson

[libreoffice-l10n] Access to Pootle?

Hi

I've tried contacting the Swedish language lead to get access to Pootle
or at least fix a bug in the translation. My first email was sent about
two months ago and the last one a week ago both without a reply.

Can someone else give me access rights? My username in Pootle is nikjoh

If not does anyone have access rights so they can fix this annoying
translation bug:
LibreOffice 3.4.x - UI >> sw/source/ui/utlui.po
String 284:
en        Sections
sv         Kategorier     should be translated into Områden

Many thanks
Niklas Johansson

Danishka Navin Danishka Navin

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Access to Pootle?

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 7:26 PM, Niklas Johansson
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've tried contacting the Swedish language lead to get access to Pootle or
> at least fix a bug in the translation. My first email was sent about two
> months ago and the last one a week ago both without a reply.
>
> Can someone else give me access rights? My username in Pootle is nikjoh
>
> If not does anyone have access rights so they can fix this annoying
> translation bug:
> LibreOffice 3.4.x - UI >> sw/source/ui/utlui.po
> String 284:
> en        Sections
> sv         Kategorier     should be translated into Områden

granted access to the SV locale

Many thanks

> Niklas Johansson

Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/danishkanavin
http://identi.ca/danishka
http://www.flickr.com/photos/danishkanavin/

Niklas Johansson Niklas Johansson

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Access to Pootle?

Danishka Navin <danishka <at> gmail.com> writes:
> granted access to the SV locale

I can now access Pootle.

Thank you
/Niklas Johansson

Niklas Johansson Niklas Johansson

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Access to Pootle?

I can now access Pootle for translation.

Something seems to have gone wrong the last time I tried to post this so if it
gets duplicated then I do apologize.

Thank you
/Niklas