[libreoffice-l10n] Adding new project into Pootle?

Mihovil Stanic Mihovil Stanic

[libreoffice-l10n] Adding new project into Pootle?

How can I add new project into Pootle?
Now we have only LO 4.0 and 4.1 UI and Help strings in croatian l10n.
I would like to add webpage and maybe other projects, but can't find how
to do it.

Best regards,
Mihovil

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding new project into Pootle?

Hi Mihovil,

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Mihovil Stanic
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> How can I add new project into Pootle?
> Now we have only LO 4.0 and 4.1 UI and Help strings in croatian l10n.
> I would like to add webpage and maybe other projects, but can't find how to
> do it.

Pootle admins can do that for you, just ask.
BTW, I added Website and Askbot for you.

Thanks for your work!

Andras

Mihovil Stanic Mihovil Stanic

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding new project into Pootle?

Thank you.

Dana 26.6.2013. 23:04, Andras Timar je napisao:

> Hi Mihovil,
>
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Mihovil Stanic
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> How can I add new project into Pootle?
>> Now we have only LO 4.0 and 4.1 UI and Help strings in croatian l10n.
>> I would like to add webpage and maybe other projects, but can't find how to
>> do it.
> Pootle admins can do that for you, just ask.
> BTW, I added Website and Askbot for you.
>
> Thanks for your work!
>
> Andras

Mihovil Stanic Mihovil Stanic

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding new project into Pootle?

Hi Andras,

We finished translating "website" project. Can you apply itto websites?
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/website/

Are those strings from all websites?

Best regards,
Mihovil

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding new project into Pootle?

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Mihovil Stanic
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Andras,
>
> We finished translating "website" project. Can you apply itto websites?
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/website/
>
> Are those strings from all websites?

I keep forgetting who is in charge for websites. Not me. Maybe Rimas?

Best regards,
Andras

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding new project into Pootle?

Hi Andras, *,

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Mihovil Stanic
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> We finished translating "website" project. Can you apply itto websites?
>> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/website/
>>
>> Are those strings from all websites?
>
> I keep forgetting who is in charge for websites. Not me. Maybe Rimas?

Yes, RImas exports from pootle and creates pull request for website's
repo, and I then apply it to the live site.

ciao
Christian

Dana 4.7.2013. 19:25, Christian Lohmaier je napisao:

> Hi Andras, *,
>
> On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Mihovil Stanic
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> We finished translating "website" project. Can you apply itto websites?
>>> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/website/
>>>
>>> Are those strings from all websites?
>> I keep forgetting who is in charge for websites. Not me. Maybe Rimas?
> Yes, RImas exports from pootle and creates pull request for website's
> repo, and I then apply it to the live site.
>
> ciao
> Christian
Anything new about this?

Best regards,