[libreoffice-l10n] Adding new translator to Croatian language in Pootle

Krunose Krunose

[libreoffice-l10n] Adding new translator to Croatian language in Pootle

Hi,

I got an e-mail about user 'stanic' who would like to be added to
Croatian project in Pootle. Can it be arranged?

Thanks,

Kruno

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding new translator to Croatian language in Pootle

Hi Kruno,
Le 10/04/2018 à 18:18, Krunose a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I got an e-mail about user 'stanic' who would like to be added to
> Croatian project in Pootle. Can it be arranged?

I'll do it asap.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Krunose Krunose

On 10.04.2018 18:30, Sophie wrote:
> Hi Kruno,
> Le 10/04/2018 à 18:18, Krunose a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> I got an e-mail about user 'stanic' who would like to be added to
>> Croatian project in Pootle. Can it be arranged?
> I'll do it asap.
> Cheers
> Sophie

Thank you very much. Take your time.
Kruno

sophi sophi

Le 10/04/2018 à 18:31, Krunose a écrit :

> On 10.04.2018 18:30, Sophie wrote:
>> Hi Kruno,
>> Le 10/04/2018 à 18:18, Krunose a écrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I got an e-mail about user 'stanic' who would like to be added to
>>> Croatian project in Pootle. Can it be arranged?
>> I'll do it asap.
>> Cheers
>> Sophie
>

> Thank you very much. Take your time.

It's done, let me know if all is in order for him :)
Cheers
Sophie