[libreoffice-l10n] Adding "Website" to localization

Veneto ABC Veneto ABC

[libreoffice-l10n] Adding "Website" to localization

Could you add "Website" part to venetian localization, please?
Thanks a lot.

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Adding "Website" to localization

Hi,

2017-02-16 18:33, Veneto ABC wrote:
> Could you add "Website" part to venetian localization, please?
> Thanks a lot.

sorry for the delay, I've just added it. It will take some time to
update from templates though.

Bear in mind though that this part is not about translating the website
per se, but only some of its parts. If you want to have a fully Venetian
website, you will have to not only translate these parts, but also have
a separate website created for you and fill it with content.

Best regards,
Rimas

Veneto ABC Veneto ABC

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Adding "Website" to localization

Thank you Rimas.

Il martedì 21 febbraio 2017, Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> 2017-02-16 18:33, Veneto ABC wrote:
> > Could you add "Website" part to venetian localization, please?
> > Thanks a lot.
>
> sorry for the delay, I've just added it. It will take some time to
> update from templates though.
>
> Bear in mind though that this part is not about translating the website
> per se, but only some of its parts. If you want to have a fully Venetian
> website, you will have to not only translate these parts, but also have
> a separate website created for you and fill it with content.
>
> Best regards,
> Rimas

Veneto ABC Veneto ABC

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Adding "Website" to localization

Two week have passed but still I do not see the strings to translate.

Il martedì 21 febbraio 2017, Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> 2017-02-16 18:33, Veneto ABC wrote:
> > Could you add "Website" part to venetian localization, please?
> > Thanks a lot.
>
> sorry for the delay, I've just added it. It will take some time to
> update from templates though.
>
> Bear in mind though that this part is not about translating the website
> per se, but only some of its parts. If you want to have a fully Venetian
> website, you will have to not only translate these parts, but also have
> a separate website created for you and fill it with content.
>
> Best regards,
> Rimas

Veneto ABC Veneto ABC

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Adding "Website" to localization

May someone upload the strings to translate?

Il lunedì 6 marzo 2017, Veneto ABC <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Two week have passed but still I do not see the strings to translate.
>

> Il martedì 21 febbraio 2017, Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[hidden email]');>> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> 2017-02-16 18:33, Veneto ABC wrote:
>> > Could you add "Website" part to venetian localization, please?
>> > Thanks a lot.
>>
>> sorry for the delay, I've just added it. It will take some time to
>> update from templates though.
>>
>> Bear in mind though that this part is not about translating the website
>> per se, but only some of its parts. If you want to have a fully Venetian
>> website, you will have to not only translate these parts, but also have
>> a separate website created for you and fill it with content.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Rimas

>> deleted

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Adding "Website" to localization

Hi Veneto,
Le 22/03/2017 à 07:38, Veneto ABC a écrit :
> May someone upload the strings to translate?

Website strings hawe been added to your Pootle projects.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Veneto ABC Veneto ABC

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Adding "Website" to localization

Thanks a lot :-)