[libreoffice-l10n] Admin-rights for Swedish

Niklas Johansson Niklas Johansson

[libreoffice-l10n] Admin-rights for Swedish

Hello

I'm trying to start up a language team for Swedish. Since last fall me
and Jon Lachmann has been fixing some translations in our language. None
of us has any administration rights. Per Eriksson that stands as
language lead in the Swedish team seems to have abandoned the project
quite a while ago. At least I haven't been able to contact him.

Could I get admin-rights for Swedish? My user name in Pootle is nikjoh.

Niklas Johansson

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Admin-rights for Swedish

Hi,

2012/3/1 Niklas Johansson <[hidden email]>:

> Hello
>
> I'm trying to start up a language team for Swedish. Since last fall me and
> Jon Lachmann has been fixing some translations in our language. None of us
> has any administration rights. Per Eriksson that stands as language lead in
> the Swedish team seems to have abandoned the project quite a while ago. At
> least I haven't been able to contact him.
>
> Could I get admin-rights for Swedish? My user name in Pootle is nikjoh.

I gave you admin rights. BTW user 'jotab' also had admin rights. Is he
Jon Lachmann?
Please update http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams

Thanks,
Andras

Niklas Johansson Niklas Johansson

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Admin-rights for Swedish

Yes, jotab is Jon Lachmann, so it is good that he also has admin rights.

Thanks,
Niklas Johansson