[libreoffice-l10n] Asturian website project

Xuacu Saturio Xuacu Saturio

[libreoffice-l10n] Asturian website project

Hi!

My fellows in the Asturian team are asking to translate the website
project into our language. I suppose it's a good idea to have askbot
project activated too.

Please, can anyone take care of this?

Kind regards!

--
Xuacu Saturio

Sent while testing Thunderbird
Unviáu dende Thunderbird en pruebes

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Asturian website project

Hi Xuacu,

2012.03.05 20:53, Xuacu Saturio rašė:
> My fellows in the Asturian team are asking to translate the website
> project into our language. I suppose it's a good idea to have askbot
> project activated too.
>
> Please, can anyone take care of this?

Both projects have been enabled for you.

Regards,
Rimas

On llu 05 mar 2012 20:07:14 CET, Rimas Kudelis wrote:

> Both projects have been enabled for you.
>
> Regards,
> Rimas

Thanks, Rimas!

--
Xuacu Saturio

Sent while testing Thunderbird
Unviáu dende Thunderbird en pruebes

ivarela ivarela

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Asturian website project

Done!