[libreoffice-l10n] Banned from this forum?

Kolbjørn Stuestøl Kolbjørn Stuestøl

[libreoffice-l10n] Banned from this forum?

I have not had a post from this list since 14th of December. Neither
from [hidden email]
A few days ago also the Pootle side was closed. (Site Maintenance).
I have tried to reopen my accounts but no answer from the lists.
What am I to do?
As I am not able to read the list, please answer to my private address.
Kolbjørn

Dennis Roczek Dennis Roczek

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Banned from this forum?

from users@ <[hidden email]>global.libreoffice.org
<[hidden email]>
A few days ago also the Pootle side was closed. (Site Maintenance).

See my reply in the other thread on this.

I have tried to reopen my accounts but no answer from the lists.

When did you send those requests?

What am I to do?
As I am not able to read the list, please answer to my private address.

Well, if you don't read the list, then this might be the reasons for you
not seeing replies?

Ciao
Christian

Kolbjørn Stuestøl Kolbjørn Stuestøl

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Banned from this forum?

Den 03.02.2017 08:58, Dennis Roczek skreiv:

> Hi Kolbjørn,
>
> On 02.02.2017 21:46, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
>> I have not had a post from this list since 14th of December. Neither
>> from [hidden email]
>> A few days ago also the Pootle side was closed. (Site Maintenance).
>> I have tried to reopen my accounts but no answer from the lists.
>> What am I to do?
>> As I am not able to read the list, please answer to my private address
> .
>

> this is a request either to hostmaster@tdf or for the website mailing li
> st.
>
> I have redirected your request (BCC). Be please be patient as many of
> the admin team are at FOSDEM right now so it might need some time to
> check what's going on.
>
> Thanks.
Thank you. Hoping there is a solution.

Kolbjørn

>> Kolbjørn
> Dennis

Simos Xenitellis Simos Xenitellis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Banned from this forum?

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 10:46 PM, Kolbjørn Stuestøl
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have not had a post from this list since 14th of December. Neither from
> [hidden email]

Check to see whether you received an automated email that said that
some mails to you from the list were "bounced" (that is, could get
delivered).
If you received such an automated email, it means that there was a
problem but was rectified (since you received the automated email).
If the list is not able to send several emails in succession, they
probably put your registration on freeze. But let's have a list admin
answer that.

Here is what those automated mails look like:

Subject: Bouncing messages from [hidden email]
From: [hidden email]
Date: Jan 20
To: to me

Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the <[hidden email]>
mailing list.

Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
information.

Simos

Kolbjørn Stuestøl Kolbjørn Stuestøl

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Banned from this forum?

Den 03.02.2017 12:24, Simos Xenitellis skreiv:

> On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 10:46 PM, Kolbjørn Stuestøl
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I have not had a post from this list since 14th of December. Neither from
>> [hidden email]
> Check to see whether you received an automated email that said that
> some mails to you from the list were "bounced" (that is, could get
> delivered).
> If you received such an automated email, it means that there was a
> problem but was rectified (since you received the automated email).
> If the list is not able to send several emails in succession, they
> probably put your registration on freeze. But let's have a list admin
> answer that.
>
> Here is what those automated mails look like:
>
> Subject: Bouncing messages from [hidden email]
> From: [hidden email]
> Date: Jan 20
> To: to me
>
> Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the <[hidden email]>
> mailing list.
>
> Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
> message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
> information.
Thank you.
I have tried this. No replay.
Kolbjørn