[libreoffice-l10n] Bengali (bn) l10n

Jamil Ahmed Jamil Ahmed

[libreoffice-l10n] Bengali (bn) l10n

Hello!

As a Bengali (bn) OOo NLC Team lead [0] I can also take care of LibreOffice
Bengali (bn) localization. Existing Bengali OOo NLC Team leads are from
Bangladesh and India, but we are still continue working with "bn" locale
only.

It seems already 2 people from Bangladesh showed their interest on Bengali
localization. It will be great to work with them.

Cheers,
-Jamil

[0] http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html