[libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n

Russell John Russell John

[libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n

Hello everyone,

Greetings from Bangladesh!

We're very much interested in taking care of Bengali (bn_BD) l10n of
LibreOffice, we'll be happy if you assign us as the official l10n
team.

Thanks,
Russell
Localisation Wing
Bangladesh Linux Users Alliance
http://www.linux.org.bd

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Bengali l10n

Hi Russell,

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Russell John <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Greetings from Bangladesh!
>
> We're very much interested in taking care of Bengali (bn_BD) l10n of
> LibreOffice, we'll be happy if you assign us as the official l10n
> team.

Great to have you on board and thanks for your proposal. André will
send a head up when he will need us.

kind regards
Sophie

Russell John Russell John

On 5 October 2010 00:12, Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great to have you on board and thanks for your proposal. André will
> send a head up when he will need us.

Thanks Sophie.  We've recently finished a project and it'll be great
to keep ourselves busy with LibreOffice l10n.  Hoping to hear from you
guys soon. :)