[libreoffice-l10n] Catalan translation updated in pootle

Jesús Corrius Jesús Corrius

[libreoffice-l10n] Catalan translation updated in pootle

Hi all,

I have updated the Catalan translation in pootle. Now it's 100%.

I hope it's not too late for the RC2 integration :)

--
Jesús Corrius <[hidden email]>
Document Foundation founding member

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Catalan translation updated in pootle

2010/12/12 Jesús Corrius <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
>
> I have updated the Catalan translation in pootle. Now it's 100%.
>
> I hope it's not too late for the RC2 integration :)

No, it's not. Many thanks for the timely delivery.

Best regards,
Andras

Pau Iranzo-2 Pau Iranzo-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Catalan translation updated in pootle

Catalan (Valencia) updated as well ;)

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2010/12/13 Pau Iranzo <[hidden email]>:
> Catalan (Valencia) updated as well ;)