[libreoffice-l10n] Chinese Simp locale file for LibreOffice

xslidian xslidian

[libreoffice-l10n] Chinese Simp locale file for LibreOffice

Hi,

Glad to see this project opens for translation and localed mailing lists.

I have been watching since your ANN but no one else has submitted
locale file in Simplified Chinese yet.
It's November here now and I can't wait now to submit my poor translation.

The archive file is available at
http://2.xslidian.sinaapp.com/lo-build-zh-CN.zip
Please commit.

Thanks.

Best wishes,
Dean

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Chinese Simp locale file for LibreOffice

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 8:51 PM, Dean Lee <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Glad to see this project opens for translation and localed mailing lists.
>
> I have been watching since your ANN but no one else has submitted
> locale file in Simplified Chinese yet.
> It's November here now and I can't wait now to submit my poor translation.
>
> The archive file is available at
> http://2.xslidian.sinaapp.com/lo-build-zh-CN.zip
> Please commit.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/commit/?id=9953f48797e6151158eaeacf517aee93764aef76

Kaplan

xslidian xslidian

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Chinese Simp locale file for LibreOffice

I think it necessary to update both ways before it's confirmed that
the translations are completely moved to Pootle.

Here is the translation updated according to commit
53a04e11818241f0afcab1cd36fe34146c3f8e70: