[libreoffice-l10n] Confusing string "Enable Content" in master

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

[libreoffice-l10n] Confusing string "Enable Content" in master

Hi,

I don't understand to the new Calc's string "Enable Content" [1] which
labels the button for infobar with the question "This file contains
links to other files or external resources. Should they be updated?".

Why is not a clear label (like "Update Links") there?

Thank you,
Stanislav

[1]
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/cs/libo_ui/translate/sc/messages.po#unit=149520208

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Confusing string "Enable Content" in master

Hi Stanislav,

Stanislav Horáček wrote on 24-03-18 22:17:

> I don't understand to the new Calc's string "Enable Content" [1] which
> labels the button for infobar with the question "This file contains
> links to other files or external resources. Should they be updated?".
>
> Why is not a clear label (like "Update Links") there?

I agree with you. Looks as if just the more general label "Update
Content" is used for this case too.
I would submit a bug for improvement.

Cheers,
Cor