[libreoffice-l10n] Content Error in Example for OFFSET function

Eliot Rosenbloom Eliot Rosenbloom

[libreoffice-l10n] Content Error in Example for OFFSET function

I believe there is an error on this page:https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Spreadsheet_Functions#OFFSETOne example reads:=OFFSET(B2:C3;1;0;3;4) returns a reference to
      B2:C3 moved down by one row resized to 3 rows and 4 columns
      (B2:E4).I believe the result returned should be a reference to:(B3:E5)Thanks for your work!!Eliot
Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Content Error in Example for OFFSET function

Yes, you are absolutely right - patch submitted:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/16302/

Thanks for pointing this out!
Stanislav

Dne 11.6.2015 v 21:54 Eliot Rosenbloom napsal(a):
> I believe there is an error on this page:https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Spreadsheet_Functions#OFFSETOne example reads:=OFFSET(B2:C3;1;0;3;4) returns a reference to
>        B2:C3 moved down by one row resized to 3 rows and 4 columns
>        (B2:E4).I believe the result returned should be a reference to:(B3:E5)Thanks for your work!!Eliot

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Content Error in Example for OFFSET function

Hi Stanislav,
Le 15/06/2015 22:06, Stanislav Horáček a écrit :
> Yes, you are absolutely right - patch submitted:
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/16302/
>
> Thanks for pointing this out!

Ans thanks for patching :)
Cheers