[libreoffice-l10n] Copying subpages from the English website

Dominik Danelski Dominik Danelski

[libreoffice-l10n] Copying subpages from the English website

Hello,

I have recently gained great privilege of maintaining pl.libreoffice.org which currently still uses old CMS and I would like to move it to Silverstripe.

As I can see the website under the new CMS is a snapshot of the English version around LO v4. Is it possible to make a direct copy of new pages that have been added there since ~2015 eg. the one about SNAP packages, contributor map etc. while preserving their layout and interactive elements in order to focus on translating them, not recreating whole elements?

Dominik Danelski