[libreoffice-l10n] Copying translations from Master to 6.0

Modestas Rimkus Modestas Rimkus

[libreoffice-l10n] Copying translations from Master to 6.0

Hi,

could someone copy Lithuanian (lt) translations from Master branches to
6.0, so that the stable version contains all the translation work that's
being done in Master?

Is there anything not too technically complex that I can do myself to
achieve that, if I need to perform the procedure several times in the
future?

Thanks,
Modestas

Modestas Rimkus Modestas Rimkus

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Copying translations from Master to 6.0

 Anyone have any advice in the question below? Cloph?

2018-05-02, tr, 13:56 Modestas Rimkus <[hidden email]> rašė:

> Hi,
>
> could someone copy Lithuanian (lt) translations from Master branches to
> 6.0, so that the stable version contains all the translation work that's
> being done in Master?
>
> Is there anything not too technically complex that I can do myself to
> achieve that, if I need to perform the procedure several times in the
> future?
>
> Thanks,
> Modestas

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Copying translations from Master to 6.0

Hi Modestas,
Le 05/05/2018 à 18:23, Modestas Rimkus a écrit :
>  Anyone have any advice in the question below? Cloph?

Only Christian is able to do that, I'll see with him and let you know.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 2:28 PM Sophie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Modestas,
> Le 05/05/2018 à 18:23, Modestas Rimkus a écrit :
> >  Anyone have any advice in the question below? Cloph?
>
> Only Christian is able to do that, I'll see with him and let you know.

That's not really true, as there is no magic involved in this case - I
just use the translate toolkit's commands (pot2po and pomerge) to
merge them, then update the files with those.

There's no additional mechanism in pootle for that. So if you can
download the files and run the commands yourself, you can then upload
your files.

I can do later though (only for really empty strings though - and also
note that strings could have changed considerably, so whatever I do
will only be for exact matches)

ciao
Christian