[libreoffice-l10n] Creating Latvian project

Rūdolfs Mazurs Rūdolfs Mazurs

[libreoffice-l10n] Creating Latvian project

In pootle I couldn't find project for Latvian language. I suppose it is
not created yet. How can that be done?

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Creating Latvian project

2010.12.11 15:52, Rūdolfs Mazurs rašė:
> In pootle I couldn't find project for Latvian language. I suppose it is
> not created yet. How can that be done?

It's created now.

I gave all the rights necessary to account named "Tranzistors". Hope
it's yours? ;)

Regards,
Rimas

Rūdolfs Mazurs Rūdolfs Mazurs

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Creating Latvian project

S , 2010-12-11 16:22 +0200, Rimas Kudelis rakstīja:
> 2010.12.11 15:52, Rūdolfs Mazurs rašė:
> > In pootle I couldn't find project for Latvian language. I suppose it is
> > not created yet. How can that be done?
>
> It's created now.
>
> I gave all the rights necessary to account named "Tranzistors". Hope
> it's yours? ;)
Thanks!
That is indeed my account :)
Are there any deadlines I should not miss?

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2010/12/11 Rūdolfs Mazurs <[hidden email]>:

> S , 2010-12-11 16:22 +0200, Rimas Kudelis rakstīja:
>> 2010.12.11 15:52, Rūdolfs Mazurs rašė:
>> > In pootle I couldn't find project for Latvian language. I suppose it is
>> > not created yet. How can that be done?
>>
>> It's created now.
>>
>> I gave all the rights necessary to account named "Tranzistors". Hope
>> it's yours? ;)
> Thanks!
> That is indeed my account :)
> Are there any deadlines I should not miss?

Sunday 9 PM GMT for LibreOffice 3.3 RC2.

--
Andras