[libreoffice-l10n] Danish translated po-files

Leif Lodahl Leif Lodahl

[libreoffice-l10n] Danish translated po-files

 Hi,
The Danish translation of the UI are now done. Can I ask someone to grap
the files from http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/da/openoffice_org/ and
integrate them?

Leif

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Danish translated po-files

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 11:20 PM, leif <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Hi,
> The Danish translation of the UI are now done. Can I ask someone to grap
> the files from http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/da/openoffice_org/ and
> integrate them?

Hi,

I think we should wait a bit more and do a sync to all languages.

Kaplan

André Schnabel André Schnabel

Am 21.10.2010 00:33, schrieb Lior Kaplan:
>> The Danish translation of the UI are now done. Can I ask someone to grap
>> the files from http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/da/openoffice_org/ and
>> integrate them?
>>

> Hi,
>
> I think we should wait a bit more and do a sync to all languages.

I would not expect many changes to OOo pootle at the moment (translation
deadline has passed there). But I'd be happy, if we can get the full
translations from OOo, as I also did some late fixes for German.

As we use xliff - can you tell me, when you are going to retrieve files
from OOo-pootle, I then can provide a full .sdf. (or well - the process
to convert xliff -> sdf is the same as .po -> .sdf)

André

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2010/10/21 André Schnabel <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>

> Am 21.10.2010 00:33, schrieb Lior Kaplan:
>>>
>>> The Danish translation of the UI are now done. Can I ask someone to grap
>>> the files from http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/da/openoffice_org/ and
>>> integrate them?
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I think we should wait a bit more and do a sync to all languages.
>
> I would not expect many changes to OOo pootle at the moment (translation
> deadline has passed there). But I'd be happy, if we can get the full
> translations from OOo, as I also did some late fixes for German.
>
> As we use xliff - can you tell me, when you are going to retrieve files from
> OOo-pootle, I then can provide a full .sdf. (or well - the process to
> convert xliff -> sdf is the same as .po -> .sdf)

Hi André,

AFAIK it only depends on manpower, technically it is possible to put
the latest fixes into git l10n repository. I'll help, if needed.

The first step should be, however, to sync with latest OOo milestone,
because l10n files have not been merged with OOO330_m11 and
OOO330_m12. I'm not sure why it was not done.

Then each team should ask here in this list to update its translation.
We should not do anything without the request of localizers. Not every
team uses Pootle, Pootle data may be outdated etc. For example
Hungarian translation is maintaned in git at github.com and not in
http://www.sunvirtuallab.com:32300/hu/.

We have enough time before release and I'm sure we can handle this
without confusion.

Best regards,
Andras

André Schnabel André Schnabel

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Danish translated po-files

Hi Andras,

> The first step should be, however, to sync with latest OOo milestone,
> because l10n files have not been merged with OOO330_m11 and
> OOO330_m12. I'm not sure why it was not done.

You mean that the latest translations have not been merged into
OOo's m11 and m11 - or that we have not merged translation changes
to the LibO repositories?

In either case - as long as we have translations from OOO330_m10 in
our repo, there is no need to merge anything from OOo repository.
There will be no translation changes after m10 at OOo side.

> We have enough time before release and I'm sure we can handle this
> without confusion.

Ok, no problem. thanks,

André
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2010/10/22 Andre Schnabel <[hidden email]>:

> You mean that the latest translations have not been merged into
> OOo's m11 and m11 - or that we have not merged translation changes
> to the LibO repositories?
>
> In either case - as long as we have translations from OOO330_m10 in
> our repo, there is no need to merge anything from OOo repository.
> There will be no translation changes after m10 at OOo side.

We don't have the latest translations in LibO l10n repo, this is what
I wanted to write. OOO330_m10 was not integrated. I don't know which
milestone was integrated the last. Probably OOO330_m7. Last commit
date of Hungarian sdf file is Aug 3 and it is different from the
current one in OOO330_m12.

Andras

Leif Lodahl Leif Lodahl

Den 21-10-2010 18:39, André Schnabel skrev:

>  I would not expect many changes to OOo pootle at the moment (translation
>  deadline has passed there)

The case is for the Danish team is that we didn't make it for the
deadline. So we are still working on the translation right now.

The UI is done, wich is the reason for my post. We are working on the
help files now.

> But I'd be happy, if we can get the full translations from OOo, as I
> also did some late fixes for German.
>
> As we use xliff - can you tell me, when you are going to retrieve
> files from OOo-pootle, I then can provide a full .sdf. (or well - the
> process to convert xliff -> sdf is the same as .po -> .sdf)
>

> André

Leif