[libreoffice-l10n] Deadline for 4.1 translations

Zeki Bildirici Zeki Bildirici

[libreoffice-l10n] Deadline for 4.1 translations

Hi,

What is the deadline for LibreOffice 4.1(release) translations?

*Sorry for asking if it is announced before.

Best regards
Zeki

Mihovil Stanic Mihovil Stanic

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deadline for 4.1 translations

4.1RC2 deadline was maybe 1 weekago.
I think you can still make it for RC3, but not sure for how long.

Mihovil

Dana 9.7.2013. 12:12, Zeki Bildirici je napisao:
> Hi,
>
> What is the deadline for LibreOffice 4.1(release) translations?
>
> *Sorry for asking if it is announced before.
>
> Best regards
> Zeki

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deadline for 4.1 translations

Hi Zeki,

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Zeki Bildirici <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the deadline for LibreOffice 4.1(release) translations?
>
> *Sorry for asking if it is announced before.

It wasn't announced, just business as usual: we are bound to the
release plan[1]. Closing of RC3 is due to next Tuesday, so translation
deadline is Sunday night/Monday morning at latest.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/4.1#4.1.0_release

Best regards,
Andras

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deadline for 4.1 translations

Any changes in strings?

Regards

2013/7/9 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>

> Hi Zeki,
>
> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Zeki Bildirici <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > What is the deadline for LibreOffice 4.1(release) translations?
> >
> > *Sorry for asking if it is announced before.
>
> It wasn't announced, just business as usual: we are bound to the
> release plan[1]. Closing of RC3 is due to next Tuesday, so translation
> deadline is Sunday night/Monday morning at latest.
>
> [1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/4.1#4.1.0_release
>
> Best regards,
> Andras

Sérgio Marques

Fitoschido Fitoschido

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:56 AM, Sérgio Marques <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Any changes in strings?

     Nope, we're past string freeze. :)

Andras Timar Andras Timar

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Sérgio Marques <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Any changes in strings?

There are no changes.

Regards,
Andras

9 Tem 2013 13:22 tarihinde "Andras Timar" <[hidden email]> yazdı:

> Hi Zeki,
>
> On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Zeki Bildirici <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> > Hi,
Hi Andras,
> release plan[1]. Closing of RC3 is due to next Tuesday, so translation
> deadline is Sunday night/Monday morning at latest.

We are about to finish the translations but we still need time.

If it is possible, can you pull the translations on Monday morning, or
tonight after 12(Hungarian time)

Best regards,
Zeki

Andras Timar Andras Timar

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Zeki Bildirici <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If it is possible, can you pull the translations on Monday morning, or
> tonight after 12(Hungarian time)

I pulled and pushed the translations Monday afternoon.

2013/7/15 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>

> On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Zeki Bildirici <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > If it is possible, can you pull the translations on Monday morning, or
> > tonight after 12(Hungarian time)
>
> I pulled and pushed the translations Monday afternoon.

I´ve found out one string untranslated.

In Writer acces <Styles dropdown. Table Text is untranslated.

Sérgio Marques

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deadline for 4.1 translations

Forgot to attach screenshot. http://ge.tt/5BG13rl/v/0

Regards

--
Sérgio Marques