[libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

[libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master

Hi,

there is something strange with Weblate. After the update of source
strings yesterday, some translations of Help that were made during the
last week disappeared in the project "master", whereas they remained in
the projects "6.3" and "6.4".

These translations were done in "master" and were propagated into "6.3"
and "6.4" automatically (the Weblate feature). Specifically: language
"cs", strings for table with document format starting with [1] for
master, [2] for 6.4.

(One week ago, I noticed the same behavior, so it is not a temporary issue.)

Do I really need to retranslate all of them in master? Could you look at
this?

Thank you,
Stanislav

[1]
https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_help-master/textsharedguide/cs/?checksum=56335ed77b8d85fd
[2]
https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_help-6-4/textsharedguide/cs/?checksum=56335ed77b8d85fd

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master

Hi Stan, All

Yes I noticed that as well. I retranslated using the translation memory.
but I prefer not to have to restranslate at all.

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

sophie sophie

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Deleted translations in Help for master

Hi Stanislav,
Le 23/01/2020 à 23:42, Stanislav Horáček a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> there is something strange with Weblate. After the update of source
> strings yesterday, some translations of Help that were made during the
> last week disappeared in the project "master", whereas they remained in
> the projects "6.3" and "6.4".
>
> These translations were done in "master" and were propagated into "6.3"
> and "6.4" automatically (the Weblate feature). Specifically: language
> "cs", strings for table with document format starting with [1] for
> master, [2] for 6.4.
>
> (One week ago, I noticed the same behavior, so it is not a temporary
> issue.)
>
> Do I really need to retranslate all of them in master? Could you look at
> this?

I pinged Cloph, I'll keep the list updated.
Cheers
Sophie