[libreoffice-l10n] Difference between bookmarks values

Valter Mura Valter Mura

[libreoffice-l10n] Difference between bookmarks values

Hi All

During translation in Help, I found this occurrence in the same string
(pootle, key id: QDaN9   - swriter/guide.po):

***
<bookmark_value>printing; previews</bookmark_value>
<bookmark_value>printing;previews</bookmark_value>
***

As far as I can see, the difference between them is only a "space" after
the semicolon, in the second string. Has it got a significance or can we
consider it the same as the first one?

Thanks and regards,

--
Valter
Open Source is better!

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Difference between bookmarks values

Hi,

this is simply a mistake:) When renaming "page previews" to "print
previews", I didn't notice that "printing;previews" was one of the
original bookmarks. Just ignore the duplicity; the space is not
significant at all.

(I will fix this in the source later.)

Thanks for reporting!
Stanislav