[libreoffice-l10n] Enabling Upper Sorbian (hsb) and Lower Sorbian (dsb)

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

[libreoffice-l10n] Enabling Upper Sorbian (hsb) and Lower Sorbian (dsb)

Hi,

please enable Upper Sorbian (hsb) and Lower Sorbian (dsb) on Pootle.

Thanks,

Michael Wolf

---

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Enabling Upper Sorbian (hsb) and Lower Sorbian (dsb)

Hi,

I would like to add that Michael is a long-term Sorbian translator of
Mozilla products and he does impressive work there - so I very
appreciate that he is also interested in LibreOffice.

Welcome, Michael, and thanks for joining us!

Stanislav

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

Stanislav Horáček schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to add that Michael is a long-term Sorbian translator of
> Mozilla products and he does impressive work there - so I very
> appreciate that he is also interested in LibreOffice.
>
> Welcome, Michael, and thanks for joining us!

Thank you, Stanislav, for your backing!

Regards,

Michael

---