[libreoffice-l10n] English (British) Pootle request

Stuart Swales Stuart Swales

[libreoffice-l10n] English (British) Pootle request

Please could you assign permissions for English (British) to Pootle for
me?  Sorry for being so late to the party but I should be able to upload
by the Sunday deadline!

username: sswales

Thanks

Stuart (also OOo en-GB lead)
--
Stuart Swales

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] English (British) Pootle request

2010.12.11 16:14, Stuart Swales rašė:
> Please could you assign permissions for English (British) to Pootle
> for me? Sorry for being so late to the party but I should be able to
> upload by the Sunday deadline!
>
> username: sswales

Done!

Regards from Lithuania,