[libreoffice-l10n] English and German screencasts about “Grammar By” user dictionary feature

Németh László-2 Németh László-2

[libreoffice-l10n] English and German screencasts about “Grammar By” user dictionary feature

Hi,

I have linked the following YouTube screencasts in the LO 6.0’s Release
Notes (
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.0#.E2.80.9CGrammar_By.E2.80.9D_spell_checking
):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsS3gaBTfOo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYVFDqCUb6I German

I have a question about the German example sentence (“YouTuber liken keine
postfaktischen Vlogeinträge.”).

Is it correct grammatically? If not, I will fix it.

Best regards,
Laszlo

PS. Here are the source of the screencasts to use/move them freely. Mike,
maybe if it’s worth and not too late, you can use it in the LO marketing
video instead of the screenshot.

http://numbertext.org/tmp/Grammar_by_English.webm
http://numbertext.org/tmp/Grammar_by_German.webm

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] English and German screencasts about “Grammar By” user dictionary feature

Hi Németh, *,

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 10:13 AM, Németh László <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have linked the following YouTube screencasts in the LO 6.0’s Release
> Notes (
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.0#.E2.80.9CGrammar_By.E2.80.9D_spell_checking
> ):
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsS3gaBTfOo
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYVFDqCUb6I German
>
> I have a question about the German example sentence (“YouTuber liken keine
> postfaktischen Vlogeinträge.”).
>
> Is it correct grammatically? If not, I will fix it.

Yes, is grammatically correct.

PS: add some bgm or voiceover please - completely silent videos are
always a little awkward... :-)

ciao
Christian

Németh László-2 Németh László-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] English and German screencasts about “Grammar By” user dictionary feature

Hi Christian,

[hidden email]>:

> Hi Németh, *,
>
> On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 10:13 AM, Németh László <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > I have linked the following YouTube screencasts in the LO 6.0’s Release
> > Notes (
> > https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.0#.E2.80.
> 9CGrammar_By.E2.80.9D_spell_checking
> > ):
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsS3gaBTfOo
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYVFDqCUb6I German
> >
> > I have a question about the German example sentence (“YouTuber liken
> keine
> > postfaktischen Vlogeinträge.”).
> >
> > Is it correct grammatically? If not, I will fix it.
>
> Yes, is grammatically correct.
>
> PS: add some bgm or voiceover please - completely silent videos are
> always a little awkward... :-)

I have added the music "Problems solved by Technology" by EasyAccessMusic,
hoping that is better, than nothing. :)

Thanks for your answer and advice.

Best regards,
László