[libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

[libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters

Hello

I managed to get all the special character I needed for the l10n-gug team.
I am having one issue trying to get "g̃" (also in uppercase) to work. I
think that's a unicode issue.

When they were translating Firefox to Guarani in Pootle, they had that same
issue and they had to ask Mozilla to solve that letter issue.

Can it be done the same for the LO Poolte?

-Gio

Michael Bauer Michael Bauer

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Error special characters

I've added upper and lowe-case g̃, it should now appear in the
translation UI but let me know if it's not showing up

Michael

Sgrìobh Giovanni Caligaris na leanas 25/11/2016 aig 12:57:

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>