[libreoffice-l10n] Errors in help found in Pootle

Jean-Baptiste Faure-3 Jean-Baptiste Faure-3

[libreoffice-l10n] Errors in help found in Pootle

Hi,

Here are some errors in the help found during translation:

1)
  swriter/guide.po Unité n°127386675
  Contexte : protection.xhp par_id3151189 help.text
  Emplacements : protection.xhp
  KeyID : AAopu

String: For whole table, right-click on the table in the Navigator, and
choose <emph>Table - Unprotect</emph> in the context menu or select the
whole table and choose <item type="menuitem">Tools - Unprotect
Cells</item> in menu bar.

Unprotect Cells is not in the Tools menu but in Table menu.

2)
Comment LCgmo. It says "Lists the LibreOfficeDev program and any open
LibreOfficeDev document. Within this list, select the location where you
want to save the macros." But it is about selecting a macro to be
assigned to an event. I guess "save the macros" should be changed in
"pick the macro".

3)
Comment M3zv5. It says "The title of this page is <emph>Insert address
messages."
In fact the title is the same in both cases : "Insert Address Block"

Best regards.
JBF
Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.

kelemeng kelemeng

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Errors in help found in Pootle

Hi

Thanks for notifying us.

I just pushed some fixes for 1 and 2:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/40014/

However I do not agree on #3:

> 3)
> Comment M3zv5. It says "The title of this page is <emph>Insert address
> e-mail messages."
> In fact the title is the same in both cases : "Insert Address Block"

If you select E-mail message document type in the second step of the
Mail Merge Wizard then in the left pane of the wizard you will see
"Select address list" as the name of the third step.

Moving onto the "Select address list" step shows indeed a right side
pane titled "Insert Address Block", where you can only select an address
list.
I think this in itself is a UI problem and not the half-correct
documentation should be changed in the long run.

So, I'd open a bug about this and leave that sentence unchanged until
the UI catches up with it.

Regards
Gabor