[libreoffice-l10n] Extra files on Pootle

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

[libreoffice-l10n] Extra files on Pootle

Hello

I just noticed the Master string for Guarani has some extra files

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/gug/libo_ui/

These are the files

 accessories.po
 area.po
 dlg.po
 formdlg.po
 sidebar.po
 sv_SE.po

They are right under the xmlsecurity folder. Is that supposed to be there?

-Gio

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Extra files on Pootle

Hi Giovanni,
Le 04/12/2016 à 21:56, Giovanni Caligaris a écrit :

> Hello
>
> I just noticed the Master string for Guarani has some extra files
>
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/gug/libo_ui/
>
> These are the files
>
>  accessories.po
>  area.po
>  dlg.po
>  formdlg.po
>  sidebar.po
>  sv_SE.po
>
> They are right under the xmlsecurity folder. Is that supposed to be there?

No, are you sure that your team didn't upload them there instead of
there normal location? If not get a copy of them in case and you can
remove them.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Donald Rogers Donald Rogers

[libreoffice-l10n] blank string

What is the point of this string? It seems to be just a single space. In
Pootle it shows up as a yellow rectangle with a red squiggle in it.

Module UI sc
Context: notebookbar_groups.ui growb label string.text
Locations: notebookbar_groups.ui
Comment: 4gFGS

Also: kHPcr and maybe others.

Donald

Baurzhan Muftakhidinov Baurzhan Muftakhidinov

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Sophie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Giovanni,
> Le 04/12/2016 à 21:56, Giovanni Caligaris a écrit :
>> Hello
>>
>> I just noticed the Master string for Guarani has some extra files
>>
>> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/gug/libo_ui/
>>
>> These are the files
>>
>>  accessories.po
>>  area.po
>>  dlg.po
>>  formdlg.po
>>  sidebar.po
>>  sv_SE.po
>>
>> They are right under the xmlsecurity folder. Is that supposed to be there?
>
> No, are you sure that your team didn't upload them there instead of
> there normal location? If not get a copy of them in case and you can
> remove them.
>
> Cheers
> Sophie
>
> --
> Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Release coordinator
> The Document Foundation

Same extra files here for
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/kk/libo_ui/
I did not upload them, probably glitches of automated updating from templates?

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Extra files on Pootle

Hello

No, we didn't upload them. We only work on the browser and not offline.
I also believe it has something to do with the updating of templates

-Gio

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 8:25 AM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Sophie <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Giovanni,
> > Le 04/12/2016 à 21:56, Giovanni Caligaris a écrit :
> >> Hello
> >>
> >> I just noticed the Master string for Guarani has some extra files
> >>
> >> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/gug/libo_ui/
> >>
> >> These are the files
> >>
> >>  accessories.po
> >>  area.po
> >>  dlg.po
> >>  formdlg.po
> >>  sidebar.po
> >>  sv_SE.po
> >>
> >> They are right under the xmlsecurity folder. Is that supposed to be
> there?
> >
> > No, are you sure that your team didn't upload them there instead of
> > there normal location? If not get a copy of them in case and you can
> > remove them.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Sophie
> >
> > --
> > Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
> > GSM: +33683901545
> > IRC: sophi
> > Release coordinator
> > The Document Foundation
> >
> > --

> Same extra files here for
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/kk/libo_ui/
> I did not upload them, probably glitches of automated updating from
> templates?
> Regards,

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Extra files on Pootle

Hi all,

Le 6 déc. 2016 9:33 AM, "Giovanni Caligaris" <[hidden email]>
a écrit :

> Hello
>
> No, we didn't upload them. We only work on the browser and not offline.
> I also believe it has something to do with the updating of templates

OK, I'll check with Christian how to fix that. Thanks for your feedback.
Cheers
Sophie

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] blank string

Hi Donald,

Le 06/12/2016 à 04:19, Donald a écrit :
> What is the point of this string? It seems to be just a single space. In
> Pootle it shows up as a yellow rectangle with a red squiggle in it.
>
> Module UI sc
> Context: notebookbar_groups.ui growb label string.text
> Locations: notebookbar_groups.ui
> Comment: 4gFGS
>
> Also: kHPcr and maybe others.

It has already been reported as a bug to the UX team.
Cheers
Sophie

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Extra files on Pootle

Hi all,

Concerning extra files that some projects have in the root directory for
UI (list bellow in Giovanni's original mail), do not translate them
there, just ignore them, the one used are in a subdirectory.

Cheers
Sophie

sophi sophi

On 06/12/16 23:59, Sophie wrote:

> Hi Donald,
>
> Le 06/12/2016 à 04:19, Donald a écrit :
>> What is the point of this string? It seems to be just a single space. In
>> Pootle it shows up as a yellow rectangle with a red squiggle in it.
>>
>> Module UI sc
>> Context: notebookbar_groups.ui growb label string.text
>> Locations: notebookbar_groups.ui
>> Comment: 4gFGS
>>
>> Also: kHPcr and maybe others.
>
> It has already been reported as a bug to the UX team.
> Cheers
> Sophie

Thanks, Sophie

Donald

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Extra files on Pootle

Ok thank you.

Will they be deleted later?

-Gio

Christian Lohmaier-3 Christian Lohmaier-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Extra files on Pootle

Hi *,

On Friday, December 9, 2016, Giovanni Caligaris <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Ok thank you.
>
> Will they be deleted later?

Yes, they'll be removed later.