[libreoffice-l10n] Finnish (fi) translation update

Harri Pitkänen Harri Pitkänen

[libreoffice-l10n] Finnish (fi) translation update

Hi!

I have updated lo-build-fi.po to contain translations for the newly added
strings in 3.3 branch. Please commit the updated translation from

  http://www.puimula.org/htp/libreoffice/fi-l10n/3.3/lo-build-fi.po

Thanks,
Harri

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Finnish (fi) translation update

2010.12.12. 16:34 keltezéssel, Harri Pitkänen írta:

> Hi!
>
> I have updated lo-build-fi.po to contain translations for the newly added
> strings in 3.3 branch. Please commit the updated translation from
>
>   http://www.puimula.org/htp/libreoffice/fi-l10n/3.3/lo-build-fi.po
>
> Thanks,
> Harri

I'll do, thanks.