[libreoffice-l10n] Finnish l10n

Harri Pitkänen Harri Pitkänen

[libreoffice-l10n] Finnish l10n

Hi!

I can take care of coordinating Finnish localization of LibreOffice. The other
members of Finnish OOo l10n team have also stated that they support this
project.

Harri

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Finnish l10n

Hi Harri,

2010/10/4 Harri Pitkänen <[hidden email]>:
> Hi!
>
> I can take care of coordinating Finnish localization of LibreOffice. The
other
> members of Finnish OOo l10n team have also stated that they support this
> project.

Great, and thanks for your support.

Kind regards
Sophie

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Dutch translation

Hi Eljo,

CCAmstelveen wrote (Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:49:03 +0200)

> If I can help let me know. I do not know how you work but send me in the right direction e we will get there.

I just see your mail in the archive (so hacked another thread to get it
on the list for me. You was so fast with posting, that not many people
may have seen it.)

Are you subscribed to [hidden email] as well ?
That was suggested.

To be honest, I have not seen yet what extra needs to be done for the
Dutch translation. Translation of OpenOffice.org is 100%, thanks to Dick
(DiGro) who does that very consistently.

Do you already know more? If not, we'll have to find it out - then stay
tuned.
Cor

  - ideas/remarks for the community council? See
    http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council