[libreoffice-l10n] Freak strings in Conditional formating window

Mateusz Zasuwik Mateusz Zasuwik

[libreoffice-l10n] Freak strings in Conditional formating window

Hey

I was informed about "untranslated" string in "conditional formatting" in
Calc.

https://forum.openoffice.org/pl/forum/download/file.php?id=1141&mode=view

You can see there "DataBar" phrase what is not proper sentence. In Pootle I
found another alike strings.

 ColorScale
DataBar
IconSet

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pl/libo_ui/translate/sc/source/ui/src.po#unit=31479424

So is it translatable and should I have thought about better translation or
is it something what should be hidden from user's eyes?

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Freak strings in Conditional formating window

Hi Mateusz,
Le 23/04/2014 15:50, Mateusz Zasuwik a écrit :

> Hey
>
> I was informed about "untranslated" string in "conditional formatting" in
> Calc.
>
> https://forum.openoffice.org/pl/forum/download/file.php?id=1141&mode=view
>
> You can see there "DataBar" phrase what is not proper sentence. In Pootle I
> found another alike strings.
>
>  ColorScale
> DataBar
> IconSet
>
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pl/libo_ui/translate/sc/source/ui/src.po#unit=31479424
>
> So is it translatable and should I have thought about better translation or
> is it something what should be hidden from user's eyes?

I've translated them, I didn't check but I think it's the label of the
set in the drop down list of conditional formatting.

Cheers
Sophie

Mateusz Zasuwik Mateusz Zasuwik

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Freak strings in Conditional formating window

> Hi Mateusz,
> Le 23/04/2014 15:50, Mateusz Zasuwik a écrit :
> > Hey
> >
> > I was informed about "untranslated" string in "conditional formatting" in
> > Calc.
> >

> https://forum.openoffice.org/pl/forum/download/file.php?id=1141&mode=view
> >
> > You can see there "DataBar" phrase what is not proper sentence. In
> Pootle I
> > found another alike strings.
> >
> >  ColorScale
> > DataBar
> > IconSet
> >

> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pl/libo_ui/translate/sc/source/ui/src.po#unit=31479424
> >
> > So is it translatable and should I have thought about better translation
> or
> > is it something what should be hidden from user's eyes?
>
> I've translated them, I didn't check but I think it's the label of the
> set in the drop down list of conditional formatting.

Thank Sophie. I also compared our translations with work from FR/DE/ES team
and I decided enhanced these strings.

Mihovil Stanic Mihovil Stanic

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Freak strings in Conditional formating window

Format / Conditional Formatting / Condition
 From leftmost dropdown menu select "All cells"
Open second dropdown menu on the right and you will find "DataBar".