[libreoffice-l10n] Full l10n in Pootle ?

sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] Full l10n in Pootle ?

Hi all,

Does anybody know if it is plane already to upload the localization from
OOo to LO Pootle, and if yes, when ?
/me have some bugs to correct.

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Full l10n in Pootle ?

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Sophie Gautier <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anybody know if it is plane already to upload the localization from
> OOo to LO Pootle, and if yes, when ?
> /me have some bugs to correct.
>
> Me too, but I think that for this release, it would be better the stay with
the translation we already have instead of trying to fix it.

I believe that we should focus on the release process (and problems) of LO
instead of having more sycles just for l10n, which was mostly done for OOo.

Kaplan