[libreoffice-l10n] Function help

Mihovil Stanic Mihovil Stanic

[libreoffice-l10n] Function help

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/translate.html#filter=checks,simpleplurals&unit=33722145
string to define if the option pays one unit of (d)omestic currency
(cash or nothing) or (f)oreign currency (asset or nothing)

This function (along with other OPT_ functions) isn't present in Oasis
formula specification:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part2.html

I'm interested in letters enveloped in brackets (d) and (f).
Are those fixed letters, meaning you need to enter them into formula and
shouldn't be changed?
If yes, then I need to leave them unchanged in translation.

Also, all OPT_ formulas are missing first capital letter and maybe
ending dot.

Best regards,
Mihovil

Eike Rathke-2 Eike Rathke-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Function help

Hi Mihovil,

On Saturday, 2013-07-13 12:28:25 +0200, Mihovil Stanic wrote:

> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/translate.html#filter=checks,simpleplurals&unit=33722145

That gives a "No results." for me.

> string to define if the option pays one unit of (d)omestic currency
> (cash or nothing) or (f)oreign currency (asset or nothing)
>
> This function (along with other OPT_ functions) isn't present in
> Oasis formula specification:
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part2.html
>
> I'm interested in letters enveloped in brackets (d) and (f).
> Are those fixed letters, meaning you need to enter them into formula
> and shouldn't be changed?
> If yes, then I need to leave them unchanged in translation.

Yes, those are fixed strings to be entered as function parameters so
can't be changed. This is for all parameters with a description "string
to define ..."

> Also, all OPT_ formulas are missing first capital letter and maybe
> ending dot.

True. We should change that for consistency at least for 4.2
Could you please file a bug for this?

Thanks
  Eike

GPG key ID: 0x65632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
For key transition see http://erack.de/key-transition-2013-01-10.txt.asc
Support the FSFE, care about Free Software! https://fsfe.org/support/?erack

Dana 16.7.2013. 19:20, Eike Rathke je napisao:
> Hi Mihovil,
>
> On Saturday, 2013-07-13 12:28:25 +0200, Mihovil Stanic wrote:
>
>> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/translate.html#filter=checks,simpleplurals&unit=33722145
> That gives a "No results." for me.
True. I copied that addres from error list and since I fixed all errors,
it was gone. :)
Anyway, here is a better link:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/translate.html#unit=33722145

>> string to define if the option pays one unit of (d)omestic currency
>> (cash or nothing) or (f)oreign currency (asset or nothing)
>>
>> This function (along with other OPT_ functions) isn't present in
>> Oasis formula specification:
>> http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part2.html
>>
>> I'm interested in letters enveloped in brackets (d) and (f).
>> Are those fixed letters, meaning you need to enter them into formula
>> and shouldn't be changed?
>> If yes, then I need to leave them unchanged in translation.
> Yes, those are fixed strings to be entered as function parameters so
> can't be changed. This is for all parameters with a description "string
> to define ..."

Well, need to fix it then since I translated it.

>> Also, all OPT_ formulas are missing first capital letter and maybe
>> ending dot.
> True. We should change that for consistency at least for 4.2
> Could you please file a bug for this?
>
> Thanks
>    Eike
Ok.

On the other matter, are you or redhat.com domain on Thunderbird
blacklist or something? :D
When I choose "Reply All" it adds every recepient, EXCEPT you. :)
Tried at least 10 time, it always misses you.

Best regards,
Mihovil

Eike Rathke-2 Eike Rathke-2

On Tuesday, 2013-07-16 23:46:23 +0200, Mihovil Stanic wrote:

> >>https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/translate.html#filter=checks,simpleplurals&unit=33722145
> >That gives a "No results." for me.
> True. I copied that addres from error list and since I fixed all
> errors, it was gone. :)
> Anyway, here is a better link:
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/translate.html#unit=33722145

Yup, and I see that the German translation is 1. awkward and 2. does
translate the key letter which is wrong.

> On the other matter, are you or redhat.com domain on Thunderbird
> blacklist or something? :D
> When I choose "Reply All" it adds every recepient, EXCEPT you. :)
> Tried at least 10 time, it always misses you.

Heh, lol, not blacklisted, but your Thunderbird is a good net citizen,
my mail had a Mail-Followup-To header that does not contain my own
address because I usually read the mailing lists I'm subscribed to and
write to so I don't need a duplicate in my inbox ;-)