[libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Fwd: Fehler in Wikieintrag

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

[libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Fwd: Fehler in Wikieintrag

Hi German translators,

Page refered is actually

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.3/de/text/scalc/01/04060105.html

Kind regards
Olivier

Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2019 14:42:42 +0200
From: René Schmidt <[hidden email]>
To: info <[hidden email]>

Sehr geehrtes The Document Foundation-Team,

ich möchte Ihnen hiermit einen Fehler in einem deutschsprachigen
Wikieintrag melden:

https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Logical_Functions/de#XODER

Dort steht

"Ergibt WAHR, wenn eine gerade Anzahl von Argumenten WAHR liefert."

Es muss jedoch heißen

"Ergibt WAHR, wenn eine ungerade Anzahl von Argumenten WAHR liefert."

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

René Schmidt

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Christian Kühl-2 Christian Kühl-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Fwd: Fehler in Wikieintrag

Hi Oliver, Florian, and other,

I can't find an error in Pootle. There are two strings, that have the
corresponding content:

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate/scalc/01.po#unit=45884949

and

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_ui/translate/sc/messages.po#unit=137077985

The first should be the corresponding string, but is correct, and
untouched for three years, the second is also correct, and untouched
since two years. So the problem is anywehere else (transferring from
Pootle to Wiki perhaps), or the string is an other one I couldn't find.

Regards
Christian Kühl

Am 08.08.19 um 15:58 schrieb Olivier Hallot:

> Hi German translators,
>
> Page refered is actually
>
> https://help.libreoffice.org/6.3/de/text/scalc/01/04060105.html
>
> Kind regards
> Olivier

Oh I see.

The explanation is wrong in the original English (after I
googled-translated German). Herr Schmidt is correct. Good catch.

Fixing

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Comunidade LibreOffice
http://tdf.io/joinus

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Fwd: Fehler in Wikieintrag

A bit too fast. The error is in the German translation.
Apologies for the spam.
Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Comunidade LibreOffice
http://tdf.io/joinus

Christian Kühl-2 Christian Kühl-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Fwd: Fehler in Wikieintrag

Hi Oliver

for me the link

https://help.libreoffice.org/Calc/Logical_Functions/de#XODER

seems to be an old version of the HelpWiki (<5.3), so I can't correct
there anything within Pootle.

Christian

Am 08.08.19 um 20:33 schrieb Olivier Hallot:

> A bit too fast. The error is in the German translation.
> Apologies for the spam.
> Olivier
>
> Em 08/08/2019 15:22, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
>> Oh I see.
>>
>> The explanation is wrong in the original English (after I
>> googled-translated German). Herr Schmidt is correct. Good catch.
>>
>> Fixing
>>
>> Kind regards
>>

>> Em 08/08/2019 15:03, Christian Kühl escreveu:
>>> Hi Oliver, Florian, and other,
>>>
>>> I can't find an error in Pootle. There are two strings, that have the
>>> corresponding content:
>>>
>>> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate/scalc/01.po#unit=45884949
>>>

>>> and
>>>
>>> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_ui/translate/sc/messages.po#unit=137077985
>>>

>>> The first should be the corresponding string, but is correct, and
>>> untouched for three years, the second is also correct, and untouched
>>> since two years. So the problem is anywehere else (transferring from
>>> Pootle to Wiki perhaps), or the string is an other one I couldn't find.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Christian Kühl

Hi Christian

Your're right, the reference is the old WikiHelp. The current help is in
the page

https://help.libreoffice.org/6.3/de/text/scalc/01/04060105.html

at the bottom, and correspond to the string

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_help/translate/scalc/01.po#unit=45884949

in Pootle.

We don't backport our corrections in Help.

If the current translation os correct, just leave as is

Regards
Olivier