[libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Re: "Insert ODF Track Change Comment"

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

[libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Re: "Insert ODF Track Change Comment"

Hi

Just ignore the word ODF on translation, it will be fixed by Samuel.

regards
Olivier

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: Re: "Insert ODF Track Change Comment"

Hi :)
It might be nice to have a list of some of the technical advantages of ODF
but such a list probably exists elsewhere.