[libreoffice-l10n] Get Help menu in LO: add your link

12 « Prev
Osoitz E Osoitz E

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Get Help menu in LO: add your link

Hello,

@Sophie:
> The next step is to ask for an instance on the website list. Give the
user names of the people who will moderate it and then you're done.

Done: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg14629.html

@Olivier:

> Do I read correctly? 'ar' stands for arabic. A typo I guess.

A typo indeed.

> Register in transifex for askbot and be part of the askbot transation
team for basque.

Done too.

We have organized a Translation Marathon on December 6 in what's probably
the most important gathering about Basque Culture, and we would like to use
it to present ask.libreoffice.org and translate askbot, so I would like to
be 100% sure that there's nothing missing on our side.

Do we have to do anything else so that:

The link is added to the bug
Basque is added to ask.libreoffice.org
Translators are accepted in transifex (The language was already accepted)

Thank you and sorry for the pressure.

Osoitz

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Get Help menu in LO: add your link

Hi Osoitz,
Le 12/11/2016 à 18:52, Osoitz E a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> @Sophie:
>> The next step is to ask for an instance on the website list. Give the
> user names of the people who will moderate it and then you're done.
>
> Done: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg14629.html
>
> @Olivier:
>
>> Do I read correctly? 'ar' stands for arabic. A typo I guess.
>
> A typo indeed.
>
>> Register in transifex for askbot and be part of the askbot transation
> team for basque.
>
> Done too.

great, thanks.

> We have organized a Translation Marathon on December 6 in what's probably
> the most important gathering about Basque Culture, and we would like to use
> it to present ask.libreoffice.org and translate askbot, so I would like to
> be 100% sure that there's nothing missing on our side.

Great, could you give us a link so we can advertise your Marathon with
the help of the marketing team?

> Do we have to do anything else so that:
>
> The link is added to the bug
> Basque is added to ask.libreoffice.org
> Translators are accepted in transifex (The language was already accepted)

I'll check today with the infra team, there are several Ask instance
requests.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Osoitz E Osoitz E

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Get Help menu in LO: add your link

Hello Sophie,

 > Great, could you give us a link so we can advertise your Marathon with
the help of the marketing team?

That's a very nice offer. I'll contact you in private with all the details.

Osoitz

12 « Prev