[libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

[libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2

Hello everyone,

Before v5.2.2 was released I did some translation in Pootle (master). I
recently just noticed that some of the strings that I translated did not
make it in the new version.

Example of the strings I translated

VGTT5 - Drop a document here or pick an app from the left side to create
one.
qriCn - Remote Files

How can I update this so they will be released in the next version?

-Gio

Nagy Ákos Nagy Ákos

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2

Following the release plan:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/5.2
you need to make your changes before 19 September.

I check, and you make the translation in 12 September.
In this case I don't know...
maybe for the RC2 the build system don't update the translations.

--
Ákos

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Guarani 5.2.2